@Sh_aarohi

Thanks a lot, @abd330 for this beautiful appreciation introduction. Means a lot!

(NO SARCASTIC COMMENT. PLEASE I BEG YOU)

@Sh_aarohi is one amazing and diverse writer who has books on the ships: Adiya, Rishbala, and Rikara. She is one whose skills can't be described in mere words. The writer of about 37 splendid books, she leaves no stone turned when it comes to pleasing her readers. One of her works 'A Cinderella Tale' has successfully crossed 30K reads which have been awarded second in Favourite ongoing fanfiction. Her books hold honour of 'Best one Shot', second in 'Favourite one shots' and one more award.

Who motivated you to start writing?

I had been a passionate reader of fan fictions – each writer had her unique ideas and writing style and the plots intrigued me – so I've started an Instagram page where I use to promote the readers – I would personally message the writer get their permissions and that's when I came across Shaily di @_Shaily , She was the one who popped up with a question "Hey why don't you write?" , I was shocked and I refused but I thought "Why not give it a try?" I did and send her the prologue which I penned and her comments were so motivating that I published my first ever work in wattpad. I can't thank her enough for pushing me to this world of dreams which I am passionate about.

Nice, then all your readers should go thank _Shaily.

Where do you get inspiration for your content from?

Inspiration – Mostly comes from the movies to the dramas I watch and of course my own imagination flows in - way too much that I end up penning the moment I feel like and to add the writers here in wattpad they are my inspirations.

GREAT!!!

Did you ever expect your books to flourish to such an extent?

No, I never did. I had my eyes glued to the screen for a whole day when I published and at the end of the day I was shocked and surprised to see 60 votes and around 15 comments. That meant a lot to me !! – I can remember me squealing and jumping in happiness. My essays always sucked in school back then so Ya—Shock would be an understatement.

Woah and now you are one of the most known writers of fan fiction.

How do you tackle haters?

Haters – I do not have one, there had been few negative reactions from readers on certain characters but once I explain them the characters POV they do understand – So Ya no haters. Just too sweet readers I've got *chuckling*

Oh right!

Outside and inside Wattpad, name your top 3 favorite writers?

Hmm, that's a pretty tough question, I've got so many favorite writers inside Wattpad, To mention @chibixcheeks and @Savina96. Outside Wattpad it is Jane Austen – I love her Pride and Prejudice the most.

And to this date, I didn't know that the author of Pride and Prejudice is a female.

How often do you update your books?

I used to update twice a week but nowadays life caught up so once a week.

How long does it take you to write a chapter and how many words does it usually contain?

If I have drafted the chapter in mind it takes me two to four hours to pen . And My updates are from 3k to 6k words Long.

That's tooooo muchhh!!!