@precious-gem

Whoever calls others to guidance will have a reward like that of those who follow it, without that detracting from their reward in the slightest.                               (Muslim: 2674)

The one who tells another about something good is like the one who does it.           (Muslim: 1893)

I always tell precious-gem the same that we cannot even imagine the reward and ajar those get who gives dawa'h of truth. There are several ahadith that say if you spread a message of Islam you get good deeds but if the person follows and pass your message you get good deeds of each and every person then.

The poems and reminders your book is filled with has been absolutely beneficial to me and many others.

Go check out 'Meela's Journal' and 'Meela's Rambles' by precious-gem!

Who motivated you to start writing? 

In all honesty I never had anyone who motivated me to start writing.. Everyone has a hidden talent in them, and Alhamdulillah writing has become a new passion of mine.. 

Where do you get inspiration of your content from? 

Hehe.. my inspiration content comes out from the harsh reality of life.. its more to an answer of my unanswered questions of life.. I try to solve up the puzzles life throws my way and try to rise up stronger than what I was.. I also get inspired from what I learn in the Islamic Institute that I attend.. learning Arabic, the language of the Qur'an, definitely does have the perks of getting inspired through its beauty every now and then Alhamdulillah.. each day brings out something new in our lives, and each trial brings out something new in ourselves, and they make us stronger than what we were and those trials are those that mold us to who we are!!

Did you ever expect your book to flourish to such an extent? 

Nopes!! Not at all! I didn't even dream of my book flourishing to this extent.. above 3.8k reads and 1.2k votes was something ive never ever expected in all honesty. It's so sad to see that many Muslim's aren't connected to the dheen, and it also gave me the vibes that no one will like to stumble across a book like this.. but I really wanted to publish it out and be a cause of a sadaqah jaariya too.. 

How do you tackle haters? 

Alhamdulillah I haven't come across any haters.. I've got some amazing and beautiful readers that keep urging me to keep doing the little good that I've begun doing Alhamdulillah.

Outside and inside wattpad, name your top 3 favorite answers? 

Inside, I'd rate HopesPrayersNSmiles as no.1 and then my soul sister SoulWriting and then it goes on in a never ending list.

Outside,SoulWriting her writings are beyond amazing! I even got a poem on my b'day (not that we celebrate them or anything) and Suzanne Collins and a whole load of Islamic writers (The Muslim folk out there should give sheikh Yunus Patel's books a read!! Its distributed for free in SouthAfrica)

How often do you update your books? 

My updates aren't regular.. and I'm sorry for that.. its just that whenever I get inspired through what I face in life I write and update..

How long does it take you to write a chapter and how many words does it usually contain? 

I seriously haven't kept a track on how long I take to write..Well, as for how many words a chapter contains, it varies from a range of 30 words to 1100 words.. and I'm aiming for more In Shaa Allah.. 

If offered, will you want to collaborate with a writer and write a book? 

Nopes.. not really! 

I don't think me and collaborating with someone else goes together.

What kind of reactions do you expect from your readers? 

I don't expect any reaction as such.. As long as people benefit from my work, I've no problem at all!!

How did you discover wattpad? 

My friend's in the institute I attend were all speaking about Bilal, a character from winged dreams written by HopesPrayersNSmiles .. even though Underneath_the_Veil  told me how the story goes its never the same reading it by myself and so I did *grins*

When did you start writing? 

Started writing somewhere in mid 2017.. and sadeeqathullah kept asking me to publish it here and so I did, hence you see the 1st chapter dedicated to her.. 

What do you like most and least about writing? 

Writing is more of an escape for me.. I escape the challenges life tosses me with, by writing away to my hearts content.. and writing is something I absolutely love with my heart and soul.

What I don't like about writing is of me being used to shorthand and coz of that my grammar sucks too.. 

What is the reason for your writing? 

It was one evening when I needed to calm down my raging self that I just grabbed a rough book and a  pen from my table, jumped on my bed and started scribbling out all my emotions away.. I write as a temporary escape from the world.. I write to calm down my burning soul.. I write to pour out my emotions..My reason for writing is more towards inspiring people, help them heal their scars what I write help patch up my scars too if not for healing them, to remind them about the one true lord.. I write to get my mind out of stuff and to help myself overcome the challenges I go through, and I hope my book could become a means of helping those beautiful souls out there too.. 

If you could be any character out of any of your book who would you choose and why?

 Well... my book doesn't have any characters as such, but I've written of a 'she' quite often, and I'd love to be like that 'she'..

What is one advice you would give to a new writer?

Mhmm.. I'm a new bee myself.. but one thing id like to say to all of those amazing new writers out there is, believe in your self.. writing might be a hidden talent of yours, discover yourself and keep marching forward..