@EyesClosedfor123

As I mentioned earlier while doing @amytwilight269990's interview that there are 3 writers who deserve 1000's of readers. Today we will get to know about the 2nd writer and learn many new things.

@EyesClosedfor123 is a talented writer, she believes in justification, merit, worth and procures.

She has written 3 books and who knows what's in her mind next!

@EyesClosedfor123 rants on books from Harry Potter to Hunger Games, Divergent, Maze Runner and many more. She gets suffocation with misunderstood characters and books and so wants to express her heart and clear everyone's doubts.

The writer has written two more books, one a pen down thoughts and other which is undoubtedly a talent.

Dead Cold a book @EyesClosedfor123 is entertaining her readers with. Dead Cold is more like a retelling of Snow White and Winter but is an original idea mixed up with a few things. 

Who motivated you to start writing?

No one really motivated me. I just did. Everyone else was doing it so I decided to try my hand at it.

And it was worth it.

Where do you get inspiration for your content from?

Now, I don't like aesthetic in general, but the aesthetic of a fictional world is what inspires me. Everything is just how u want it to be in a fictional world.

Did you ever expect your book to flourish to such an extent? 

Nope. It's not really flourishing but I didn't expect this much attention.

Nice

How do you tackle haters?

I don't have them yet...

Outside and inside Wattpad, name your top 3 favorite writers?

J.K. Rowling 

Elif Shafak

Marissa Meyer

Rick Riordan

Oh!! I don't know about Rick Riordan but all these 3 are amazinggg!!!

How often do you update your books?

Not very often hehe. But I update when I feel like it.

How long does it take you to write a chapter and how many words does it usually contain?

A few hours for writing plus a few hours for editing. I usually try to make my chapters 1000 words long.

Hmmm,

If offered, will you want to collaborate with a writer and write a book?

I don't really know. Online..... no. Real life..... maybe. Just maybe.

Hmmm, most writers are not pretty much interested in collabs!

How did you come up with your username?

I just did. I wanted something simple and there it was... EyesClosedfor123.

What kind of reactions do you expect from your readers?

It depends, but I usually expect criticism (preferably constructive). But for some reason, I'm getting positive feedback so yayyyyyy.

Whyy?? I love your books especially Dead Cold.

How did you discover Wattpad?

I read fan fiction on it years ago, forgot about it, came back and then I decided to make an account.

Of course, I wouldn't have asked you about it at all. 

Its fine people don't give me credits for anything.

*crying because feeling extremely useless*

When did you start writing?

Last year hehe.

What do you like most and least about writing?

I like how u can make the world however u want it. I don't like coming up with characters because blehhhhh people suck are so complicated.

Interesting,

What is the reason for your writing?

 I like ittttt. And I wanna see what people think of my writing style.

If you could be any character out of any of your book who would you choose and why?

None of them. They all have sucky lives hehehehehe.

Ahem, and who made their life suck?

@EyesClosedfor123 did...

That's your account, right?

What is one advice you would give to a new writer?

When u get an idea for a book or even just a prompt, write it down! ImMeDiAtElY!

Great advice, forgetful people will regret later!

Thank you so much @EyesClosedFor123. It was lovely to know about you.

Thanks a lot for adding this book to your library or giving it a chance.

Please vote and comment your fav writer to see an interview soon of them.

Follow Me!!!

GUESS WHO'S NEXT!??