@sanasays

@sanasays has 2 books written by her which have each won thousands of people's hearts!

The spiritual content is seen throughout which uplift every Muslim's deen.

The books that are written with loving intent to open more doors than it closes or locks. It is the gentle nudge, the wise whisper, the touch of one who nurtures.

Many have been motivated by the writing @sanasays pens, each and every reader has their own story on how they changed themselves, motivated about how each and every person has their own struggle, we might think we are broken and no one cares but that is not right and if you still think so then you need to read 'Pretty Little Thing' to learn this lesson.

Sometimes the person who heals us, we wonder how can anyone be so positive, how can anyone be so happy when living in a cruel world but that is only when we have our faith only in Allah SWT. 

We need to remember this that even the person who heals us is having their own struggles and no one is perfect except our beloved Last Prophet SAW.

Who motivated you to start writing?

Honestly, it wasn't a person, but rather the idea of getting my words and thoughts across about what means most to me, and what's usually misunderstood in this world at the moment: Islam. If writing gives me the chance to show people about my religion and my identity as a Pakistani, then why would I think twice before putting my pen down on paper?

Truly answered! Your book says it!

Where do you get inspiration for your content from?

Some of the events which take place in my books are real, and even some of the characters! So yes, my inspiration comes from real life, mostly.

Oh, really that's so cool!

Did you ever expect your book to flourish to such an extent?

No not at all! I still remember I was the reason my first book had its first 50 reads, lol. I never expected too much from myself, but it all happened after @DecisiveDreamer, my FIRST reader, gave my book a chance. Api, if you're reading this, just know that I love you! (:

How sweet! And now you have 330K on Pretty Little Thing!

How do you tackle haters?

It really depends on my mood and the situation. Sometimes I comment my reply, other times I just delete the comment.

Outside and inside Wattpad, name your top 3 favorite writers?

Tahlie Purvis, John Green, and Khalid Hosseini.

How often do you update your books?

It's pretty frequent during summer break, and I have a certain schedule during school days.

How long does it take you to write a chapter and how many words does it usually contain?

My main goal for each chapter is above 2000 words, and that takes me about two hours to write, another hour to proofread and add details which try to make it stand out in my eyes, at least.

If offered, will you want to collaborate with a writer and write a book?

Not really haha. I like doing my work alone and in secret.

How did you come up with your username?

I've always loved the name 'Sana' so I decided to use it as my pseudonym and in my username.

Oh woah, I thought your real name is Sana! -_-

What kind of reactions do you expect from your readers?

To appreciate my work and support it, if they want to, because I'll never take that for granted! and oh, the useful constructive criticism, it really helps.

Indeed.

How did you discover Wattpad?

I ran out of books to read when I was younger, so I used Google to find it.

When did you start writing?

Summer of 2018.

Hmmm, It's been a good year!

What do you like most and least about writing?

It gives me the freedom to phrase words the way I want to, and to create my own stories (which have been in my imaginations for too long!) what I don't like about the writing experience is the writer's block!

What is the reason for your writing?

Already explained it in question 1 and 12 hahaha...

Right, yeah, they would go!

If you could be any character out of any of your book who would you choose and why?

I aspire to be Amira from 'Pretty Little Thing'. She's too carefree, sarcastic, and her personality is just overall what I want to be, even though she's my character and I made her!

True! 

What is one advice you would give to a new writer?

Don't be too stressed out to write. Write when you have ideas when you want to feel the satisfaction of getting out a chapter. And don't feel too disheartened when you feel like no one notices your book just make sure you produce your best, and you'll surely get the recognition you deserve!

Amazing bit of advice @sanasays!

Thank you so much @sanasays for taking out time and answering questions so brilliantly!