@abd330

The writer of two fanfiction books of beypanah and a sad poetry book.

Shattered Dreams a book of hope, surviving through losses, shock here and there in every chapter.

Smitten With You, a book with only a part and flourishing like wildfire with constant messages of when is the next chapter coming up.

Silent Screams, a sad poetry book, with poetries and short messages, they really made me cry mentally.

You really are a talented writer and should entertain your readers with more ideas in your head and update regularly. Please!

Who motivated you to start writing?

I was always and still am, an enthusiastic reader. With passing time I realized that I wanted to write my own book and so I did.

I surely believe you!

Where do you get inspiration for your content from?

So, I always had these really interesting yet weird dreams and most of the plot ideas come from there or either from this crazy place known as my brain.

Oh, I still have kept them stuck in my beautiful brain.

Did you ever expect your book to flourish to such an extent?

No, not all. In fact, my expectations were limited to 20 reads!

Woah, and here you are with about 9.5K in total. Wow just Wow then!

That means a bit hate too, so

How do you tackle haters?

Ignorance is the key.

Outside and inside Wattpad, name your top 3 favorite authors?

There's a lot! 

Outside Wattpad: Paulo Coelho. 

Within Wattpad: @heyyyitzme6 and QuerenciaHaven.

I love them too and yeah Paulo Coelho does have good books especially they have deep meanings and understanding of life is explained greatly!

How often do you update your books?

I am a slow writer, so my updates take long. Usually once every two weeks. Pretty slow huh.

Yeppp... Pretty slow

How long does it take you to write a chapter and how many words does it usually contain?

It takes anywhere from 3-7 days to write each chapter and they're around 1000 words long.

3-7 DAYS THAT'S A LOT!!!

How did you come up with your username?

I wanted a username that reflected me, Sparking Shadows says it all!

O k a y.

If offered, will you want to collaborate with a writer and write a book?

Yes! I'd definitely love to.

What kind of reactions do you expect from your readers?

I'm the sort of person who does not expect anything but when it comes to this, I expect a good response, which thankfully I get. 

Nice to know!

How did you discover Wattpad?

In school, one of my friends @FatimaAnsari12 informed me about it so I decided to give it a try.

Better! (no one over here will get what I mean by 'better' but this 1 person will <sorry>)

When did you start writing?

I began writing by the age of 6. And publicly about 6 months ago.

What do you like most and least about writing?

I enjoy expressing my thoughts and being able to make people laugh and cry through my writing. The only drawback is the writer's block, the pressure to update when there's too much going on and the lack of support at times.

Writer's block! Every writer goes through it!

What is the reason for your writing?

Simply, to get rid of the mess in my brain.

Hmmm,

If you could be any character out of any of your book who would you choose and why?

Oh, that's tough! I'd prefer being "Zoya" from "Smitten With You."

And why?

Okay then I guess

What is one advice you would give to a new writer?

A lot actually.

One: Don't hesitate at all. This is usually the reason a lot of talented people don't consider actually writing their book.

Two: Don't compare yourself to others (or better, famous) writers. They obviously have a different style and tone of writing. You aren't them. If you do so, you end your feeling rather down and useless. 

Three: Do what you want. Don't force yourself to update. If you don't want to, don't do it.

Lastly: Don't get offended by haters. That's but a part of writing.

So true!

Thank you so much @abd330 to have you, It was lovely to know about you.

Thanks a lot for adding this book to your library or giving it a chance.

Please vote and comment your fav writer to see an interview soon of them.

Follow Me!!!

GUESS WHO'S NEXT!??