Chapter 21: Apologies

Jessie’s P.O.V

I looked up at him, for the first time ever he looked like he was about to break. It broke not only him but also me, I felt the bond, the regret, the sadness, the fear, the sadness. We all felt it.

“We need to make sure she is okay” I said to him.

Jeremy opened mind-link:

Jeremy: standing with her in my arms near the pond

Xander: How is she? Is she unharmed? Is she upset?

Jeremy: She is unharmed, but affected

Xander: May I come?

Jeremy: If she refuses to talk to you then wait till later please

Jessie: “We are on our way”       

He closed the mind link and I followed Xander in inhuman speed

We saw them before approaching them, she was crying hard. It broke my heart to see, and obviously Xander’s too.

Xander walked towards them.

Sophie’s P.O.V

“I am so sorry” Xander stood beside us in a second and he looked terrible, he looked like he was about to cry himself. “Never did I mean to scare you” he apologized “I am so sorry little mate”. I leaned over and he took me from Jeremy and cuddled me close just as Jeremy had done with me. I stopped crying after some time, but I was still hitched for my breath as the crying took hard on me.

Jessie stood beside Jeremy and cuddled into him.

I just... i didn't, i dont... i wanna go home. I want to go home, i wish i never met them.

***

A/N Please leave a comment letting me know what you think. thanks for being amazing and for reading my story! it means so much to me :) <3 early update for being super amazing, i know it is short, lets pretend that this and the last chapter is one chapter, please, i feel really guilty for having 2 short ones, but i was just so excited about all the feedback and support you are giving me, you deserved a chapter, sadly i didn't have much time to write it.