Chapter 16: Ride me

Chapter 16: Ride me

Jessie's P.O.V.

"She is amazing" Jeremy blurted looking at the sleeping beauty in front of him, "she sure is" Xander said and stretched his arm over my body to touch her. He let his fingertips brush her arms so lightly.

She was amazing, I couldn't agree more, she is everything you want in a woman. We do not deserve her, all the time we go too far and push limits that should not be tested yet.

She is so innocent and we are making her grow up too fast, she should not give up on anything because of us. As if reading my mind Xander leaned over so he was hanging above me and kissed me on the cheek "I got an idea to make her happy again, just let me handle it".

That calmed me a bit, Xander knows what's best to do, he is the overhead in our mating and I do not doubt that he will do everything in his power to make all of us happy.

Jeremy got up and started dressing "I go shop, we need to fill the fridge" he told us. He was right, we needed to fill the fridge. We haven't gone to a supermarket in almost a week.

"That would be great, can you take Jessie with you? Sophie needs some clothes, she can't fit your clothes" Xander asked Jeremy.

Xander is the head-dominant, Jeremy is next in line, then me and at last Sophie. What the boys says goes, not that I complain, but talking like the person you are talking about isn't in the room can seem pretty irritating, but for us it is normal.

I kissed Sophie's cheek and she responded by ketting out a muffled moan in her sleep. Even in her sleep I affected her and that pleased me to know that I could make her moan even in her sleep with the smallest gestures.

Xander got dressed as well but just laid down again and made our little mate comfortable in her sleep. The touch of your mate in your sleep can make the difference between a good and a bad sleep. As mates we crave each others touch, when we are not together we get depressed and we have this burning desire to find them.

It affects humans different though, a human mate is not common, but it has happened before. To see her affected by my touch just warmed my heart even more, she is mine to protect and for once I am not the weakest. I have missed someone to keep close, to hold in my arms and kiss on the forehead telling that everything will be fine.

I am so used to the boys treating me that way that I subsided my dominant side, and it affected me. Now I feel more complete.

Jeremy grabbed my hand and pulled me with him towards the car. I couldn't help but think about her, did we wake her up when we left, was she starving, maybe she was... "She is fine" Jeremy said breaking me out of my thoughts.

He smiled at me "I am glad you found your dominant side love" he smirked and winked my way "but with me I am the one in control". We waited for the red light to change.

He opened his pants. I knew immediately what to do, I unlocked my seatbelt and leaned over and buried my mouth around his member making my head pop up and down his long shaft.

Xander and Jeremy are excellent drivers. When they were turned on while driving the speed increased drastically. They would never get involved in a car crash, so that didn't concern me. It was only a good sign, telling me that I was doing a good job.

I He stopped the car abruptly making me grip onto his shaft harder. "Ride me" He ordered. I quickly jumped on top of him and pulled my thong to the side and glided down over his hard shaft.

***
A/N rewritten May 2019
A/N sorry it is short, i will update soon! :)