Chapter 5: Letting go

Sophie's P.O.V

"As you just saw we are werewolves, all three of us. And you my dear little mate is making this matebond complete, you, Jeremy, Jessie and I make the strongest alliance in our pack - no one can ever hurt you" He preached, "any of you" he added. "You'll be the most spoiled girl in the world, you will not be missing anything, anything you want little one, we can give you".

The way they spoke as if this was forever frightened me, i don't know them, i feel safe with werewolves, but i want to go home. "Please let me go, i won't tell anyone" tears started to roll down my cheek, why was this happening to me? why were they so interested in me? why did they take me? so many questions unanswered.

"YOU'RE NOT LEAVING" Xander growled at me, making me move back in fear and try to get up, but his hold on me was so tight that i couldn't get free. "Please" i begged quivering. Xanders eyes looked so scary and the way he stared me down with so much dominance frightened me even more.

Jeremy gave Xander a stern look, Xander sighed "You can't leave, you are our mate, we are connected - we were made for each other" he said surprisingly calm, "you feel the matebond towards us the same way we feel it for you, you are meant to stay here with us and let ud love and cherish you". I shook my head and wiped my tears away "you can't do this" was all i could say, so many other words and sentences formed in my head that i was dying to get out, but none of them would form and pass my lips.

"Little one, everything is going to be fine, you'll have everything you want - we'll take care of everything, all we want is for you to be happy" he tried to reason, but his words did nothing but convince me that they indeed are out of their minds and needs to let me go now. "No!" i shouted at them and in a lucky moment i got out of their grip and ran for the front door.

Jessie's P.O.V. 

Jeremy opened mind-link.

Jeremy: What's going on, why did you let her go?

Xander: Look at her, she's not ready

Me: She will be, don't worry, we'll teach her

Xander: No, not this time

Jeremy: we're not letting her go

Jeremy was furious, but I couldn't agree more, we shouldn't let her go.

Xander: I could smell her fear, we can't take her away from her family yet, we have to let her go

The front door clicked. Xander stood in a swift moment by Sophie's side at the door. "We need to talk little one" he said to her holding the door closed with one hand as he leaned on it.

***
A/N edited/rewritten in may 2019 

A/N So sorry for the late update, the thing is that I am sick again. It's not all bad though, me being home all the time could make me write faster, but let's say i write when i feel like it. This story will be uploaded nearly every week.

Thank you so much for all the votes, comments and follows, i really appriciate it!

Please keep commenting and voting, and if you have any ideas send me a message :D