Chapter 9: Pleasure

Chapter 9: Pleasure

Sophie's P.O.V

Me going away with them, no way! After everything we have been through I am not leaving my family behind. But I felt like I had to... something was dragging me towards him and making me nod. The confusion to why I had no control of my body made me cry harder.

He held me even tighter and whispered "it's going to be okay, don't cry" into my hair. I looked up at him and shook my head "why do I have to go?" I asked and broke into sobs. He smiled apologizing down at me and caressed my cheek "I..." he stopped midsentence. That's when I noticed that this was hard for him too. But why was he doing it then?

"I'm sorry, please forgive me" he said sounding sincere to my surprise. I felt weird, my entire body felt weird. It was like I saw a.. - I know this sounds weird - but it was like I saw a purple vertical line forming in his eyes, captivating me in a hypnotizing state. I looked at it, it was like i couldn't physically move away from it, it had my entire body under control. As i stared into it, the purple line extended, becoming wider and more evident. He broke eye contact, which felt like a lightening, my body woke up from it's trance. But before i completely could recover, he attacked my neck making me scream in agony.

Xander's P.O.V

I looked down at the passed out body in my arms. Jeremy was right, letting her go back was a mistake, she would smell like us and be in danger anyways, the second we found her she was ours and needed our protection.  We have no other choice than keeping her with us, as an alphas mate everything else will put her in danger.

I opened mind-link. "I'm taking her back". Jere and Jessie were happy about that, I could feel their excitement through our mate-bond. So was I, but also worried for her reaction to all this. This is a lot to take in for a human girl.

After minutes of running with her in my arms we arrived back to the old cottage that was our home for not that much longer now that we have her.

Jeremy stood by my side in a second greeting us the the frontdoor, holding it as i carried her inside. He gave me a warning look. Me being a dominant and him being my submissive, he should know better than acting this was, i deserve respect and he better start treating me with such.

Jessie ran over to us, looking down at the fragile body sleeping in a trance in my arms  "is she okay?" she asked worried. I nodded "I had to give her the control mark, or else she would never let me take her" I told her in a comforting tone knowing how fragile my sweet Jessie can be at times.

My mates followed close behind me as I walked upstairs and placed the small body on my bed. I pulled the covers over her and made sure she was warm snd comfortable before kissing her on the forehead and taking a step back to watch her and face my mates. Jeremy walked closer to the bed holding Jessie's hand in his as a comfort for both of them.

I stepped closer and ran my arm around Jessie's waist, she looked up at me and smiled "thanks for bringing her back, I missed her" she said leaning up to place a kiss on my cheek. I smiled down at her as she moved her gaze to admire our little mate.

Jeremy bend over the bed and leaned over her to place a sweet kiss on her cheek "you're safe now" he whispered to her. Jessie copied Jeremy and leaned closer and placed a kiss on her cheek where Jeremy just kissed her a second before.

Seeing my mates showing affection to each other turned me on badly. My pants tightened at the thought of the four of us showing each other love and respect the best way to do it, undressed and the closest to eachother as possible.

But Sophie is not ready for that part yet. I wish badly that she would just beg me to pleasure her. I want to taste her, feel her unexperinced small body against me, and touch all her sensitive spots just to make her say my name over and over again as I make her feel good. I want to make love to her and explore her body and feel how it is to be inside of her.

Jessie's P.O.V

Naughty pictures from Xander came through mind-link and I felt aroused immediately. I felt Jeremy's lips on my neck kissing up and down, I knew exactly what he was up to and I followed his plan. I leaned my head back against his chest and moaned in satisfaction as i felt his lips caress my skin right on top of their marks that showed that i'm theirs forever and always.

The plan worked obviously. Xander grabbed me in a swift moment and carried me to the other bedroom as the dominant beast he really is, turning me on to beyond imagination. Jeremy followed and when I was thrown on the bed, both my mates attacked my impatient body with greedy kissed and pleasuring touch.  "Oh my.." I moaned in pleasure, I knew the effect this had on them, it was turning them on hearing me like this. But i couldn't help it, it just felt so good being touched by them.

Jeremy leaned over my body capturing Xanders lips with his own in a passionste kiss. The view of them making out took me to the edge. Jeremy unzipped his pants while he was king out with Xander and made me turn around so I was lying on my stomach facing them.

They stopped making out and their focus was on me again. Jeremy grabbed my hair and pulled my face close to his hard member that just begged to be pleased. Without hesitation i began licking the tip lightly in a teasing manner. "Suck me!" he demanded holding on to his already hard member holding it towards my face. I kissed the head teasingly earning a moan from my handsome mate and brother which encouraged me to go faster, harder and deeper to please him.

I felt a hand between my thighs rubbing up and down. Slowly getting closer to where i wanted them to be. Xander played with my zipper teasing me, knowing how much i craved his touch.

I let out a frustrated moan and replaced my mouth with my hand on Jeremy for a second to look back at Xander. "please touch me" I begged him.

Jeremy held his hand over mine on his hard shaft, guiding my hand up and down stroking it faster and faster. He pushed my face back down on his member, forcing it down my throat in a hard tug making me gag a little. But i enjoyed it when he held my head down to the root, making sure i got all of it. It only lasted a few seconds, but i loved it.

He let me go and i was going up and down on him again. My lips around him, going at a fast pace trying to take him to the root everytime. My tongue loved the feeling of his balls underneath, so they were not left out getting a lick once in a while.
I smiled and licked my lip before letting my tongue lick up and down his length again after tasting his balls.

Xander finally pulled my pants down and went to the spot i needed him to please. His wet fingers rubbed it in a circular motion making me moan like crazy. As I moaned I greedily took Jeremy's hard cock into my mouth, not able to resist the sweet taste of him anymore.

Xander groaned in pleasure and shoved a finger up in me making me close my eyes in pure ecstasy and letting out a pleasured moan against Jeremy's member. That's right baby, moan for us" Xander groaned demanding only making me more wet.

"You are so wet for me baby, you want me to fu€k you?" Xander asked. Jeremy was just as turned on as I was, he grabbed my head making me go faster on him. With one hand I grabbed his balls, knowing that this would turn him on. I gagged when he forced me to take him all in, but I loved it, I wanted to have him. I wanted to have them everywhere.

I felt a tongue slide over my a$$hole and down my slid.

My mouth released Jeremy for a second. "Please" I begged feeling all sweaty and tingly from the bliss I felt when his tongue found the spot.

I felt myself getting close, but they wouldn't stop it felt so good but they were in charge. "Hold it" Xander demanded clearly refering to my org@sm. "Please Alpha" i begged. "Not before we are inside of you" he said out of breath, clearly affected by my pleasure.

Xander and Jeremy positioned themselves in my a$$ and Pu$$y and with one hard movement they entered taking me over the edge.

Jeremy suddenly stopped "Sophie?!" he said shocked and clearly still affected by our act. Xander and I both stopped the sevond the name rolled off his tongue and looked behind us to see Sophie standing there staring at us.

***
A/N rewritten/Edited may 2019
A/N I hope you like it! early update, i litterally can't stop writing right now :D Please let me know what you think, vote and please do leave a comment.