Chapter 4: Getting closer

Jeremy's P.O.V

When she laughed my whole world stopped, that laughter was beyond beautiful. Everything about her was absolutely beautiful. She is one of my two princesses, my two sweethearts and lovers.

Xander was badly affected by her. Just her existence was enough to turn him on. It was obvious by his hard breathing, tight hold on her and his eyes, big and black. Jessie and I wanted her as well, but as we both are submissive to Xander, he is to touch her first.

I got up on all fours in wolf-form making her look at me in shock and surprise, she is human, I didn't expect different from her. She does not understand this world, that world we call normal, is far from her opinion of a normal world.

Jessie smiled at me and then moved to our little one who still had her eyes glued on me watching my every move with caution and interest. Jessie moved a piece of her hair from her face and dragged it behind her ear, obviously just an excuse to touch her. Sophie looked at Jessie confused, "Maybe you should look the other way, he will be changed in a minute" Jessie told her while she still played with the piece of hair she had dragged behind her ear.

Sophie looked away instantly. As Jessie held out her arms to her to pull her towards her and away from the sight of me changing back to human. Xander pulled Sophie back to his chest "little one, I want you to see this" he said looking Sophie in the eyes while holding her in place. As she looked back at me she had horror written on her face. She obviously didn't want to witness the change, but she doesn't knows what it is she is horrified of.

I turned into my human body again and stood straight on my feet in front of them, the change took under a minute and is somewhat painfree, the more you change, the less you feel it. She tried to hide her face behind her hands, but Xander held her hands together with one hand, as the other held her head pressed towards his cheek, forcing her to watch me. I was standing naked in front of them , but it's natural to us, and soon it will be for the family's newest member too. By the look on my little mate who forced her eyes shot it was obviously the first time she's seen a naked man, that thought made me very satisfied.

"You like that view little one?" Xander asked her, she blushed a deep red and forced her eyes close. Xander kissed her cheek "open your eyes love, look all you want, it's all ours" he whispered seductively to her. She did as she was told, you cannot ever say no to your Dom, but she has no clue to our nor hers sexual rank.

Xander faced me and bit his lip, he liked the view he had of me, which made me extremely excited. "Jessie, go to him!" Xander ordered in a dominating manner. Jessie got on her feet and walked to me, she stopped right in front of me, "kiss him" Xander said in the same deep voice.

She licked her lips, just that made my blood boil. I wanted her badly. My member was so hard already I just wanted some sort of release. She leaned forward and caught my lips, my hand pulled her head closer to me and pulled her hair just like she likes it.

I couldn't help but take a sneak peak at our little mate, she looked shocked, but she didn't look disgusted, I think she liked it. "Enough" Xander said loudly and got on his feet with Sophie in his arms and carried our little mate as if she weighed nothing.

He sat back with her on the couch like before. "You liked that didn't you?" Xander asked seductively, she nodded a bit, again the Dom-Sub-bond. Xander turned her on the couch so that she was straddling him. "Have you been with any boys before?" he asked, that question made me and Jessie fully stop what we were doing, we knew the answer or so we hoped, but confirmation was nice. She shook her head no making us all calm and excited.

Jessie got on her feet and walked to the couch. I got my pants on again and did the same. Jessie and I sat on each side of Xander and Sophie, who was completely frozen in her spot.

***

A/N edited May 2019

Thanks for reading and please do leave a comment :D remember to vote, comment and follow!