Romeo and Juliet/Russia

Song:none

Character: Russia/Ivan Braginski
Warning: little bit of intimate kissing, nothing big
------------------------------------------------------
Reader

Yet again you find yourself at one of Alfred's parties. You were only 16 so it wasn't the smartest idea to hang around at these parties with a houseful of drunk party-goers.
At the same time it wasn't your choice.

Alfred Jones was your older brother, and legal guardian. So you had to be around these event. Mostly you just sat in your room with (favorite band) blasting as loud as you could get it, or in the kitchen stealing snacks.

But today was different.
Today you were sitting in the living room, trying to muster the courage to talk to your crush.

Whose your crush?
None other than your older brothers worst enemy, Ivan Braginski.
The adorable Russian with pale blonde hair, and violet eyes had your heart on a silver patter.

The first time you met Ivan was when you had accidently bumped into him at school, before he graduated.
You were a flustered mess as the cute older male smiled, and talked to you.
Alfred had taken notice of your association, and demanded you stay away from him.

Nevertheless, you two still talked occasionally, and on the rare time walked together through town when you two ran into eachother.

And over those few times, he had steadily won your heart.

Today was the day you were supposed to actually hang out with him. Since Al would more than likely not be paying attention to you it was the perfect time!

You saw the russian, and a smile broke out across your lips. You quickly made your way up to him, being very subtle.
You didn't want to appear desperate, so you just 'casually' bumped into him as you walked past him.

"Извини" "sorry"  you two apologized in unison.
Your face grew warm as he smiled at you with flushed cheeks.

"You are the capitalist pig's little sister" he said, his thick Russian accent a bit slurred, probably do to have had a few drinks, "(yn), da?"

You nod, looking up at the tall boy, "you're Ivan, right?"
He nods, "I have not seen you in a while, how have you been?"
"As best I can be living with Al"

He chuckled at your response causing you to giggle.
"You are very funny" he says ruffling your (hc) hair with a large pale hand.

"Thanks" you giggle, subtly leaning into his hand.
His smile fell as his hand dropped to your cheek. You two shared direct eye contact.

You were so captivated my his violet eyes as the locked onto your (ec) ones. You could feel yourself drowning in their beauty. You knew you should look away before you sink too deep to get out, but you didn't want to.
You wanted to drown.

You smiled lovingly at him with a subtly warmth spreading over your cheeks. He returned your smile with a cute grin that made your heart flutter.

"Ivan" a female voice snapped, making us both look away, and his hand to fall from your face.

"Who is this?" a blonde female with cold blue eyes latched onto Ivan's arm, glaring at me.

"Oh, this is (yn)," Ivan says with a closed eye smile, "a friend of mine"
The girl glared at me in a way that made me want to run and hide.
"(Yn) this is Natalie, my-" Ivan was interrupted by the girl tugging on his arm.

"Lets go already" she demanded
"But I want to stay and talk to (yn)" Ivan protested.
"Lets. Go." the girl hissed, giving me a glare.
"O-okay"