Just Tell Her I Love Her/Italy

Song: Just Tell Her I love Her Dean Martin

Character:Feliciano Vargas/
N.Italy
Warnings: none
------------------------------------------------------

Feliciano

Just say I love her

I've loved her from the start

And tell her how I'm yearning

To say what's in my heart

Another world meeting, more fights and arguing. Mr. England, France, and America at eachother throats. Doitsu trying to break it all up.

Normally I would have just smiled and watched in amusement, but it didn't seem like interesting today. I just doodled in a small notepad with a pen as my thoughts wondered from here to there.

For some reason my trail of thoughts ended with one person. A summer time lover turned friend I had made over the summer that had just passed, (y/n) (l/n).

Pasta sounds nice right now... I bet (y/n) would like some too...

There's a festival in a few days...its a shame (y/n) had to leave to go back to (insert the country your from)

Her kisses sound really nice...

I wonder if (y/n) is having more fun than I am...

I wonder if she misses me too...

I won't lie, I did miss her she was such a nice raggazza. And a pretty one too. Oddly she held a place in my heart. Only did I realize it after she left. I forgot to ask for her number, so there really was no way to tell her my new found feelings....

Just say I need her

As roses need the rain

And tell her that without her

My dreams are all in vain

I wish she were her. I bet she would make this meeting ten times better. No, a MILLION TIMES BETTER!!

I found myself not being able to sleep or eat. I find myself smiling at nothing when she comes to mind.

I could almost say that I needed her.

If you should chance to meet her

Anytime, anywhere

I was a fool to leave her

Tell her how much a fool can care

I couldn't stop hating how I let her go. I keep replaying how we parted in my head.

***

"Ve~ I wish you didn't have to go, bella" I whined as we waited at the airport for her flight to be called.

She laughed in a loving way, "I would stay if you asked nice enough"

I smiled, "I couldn't take you away from your family, you have to go home"

"I suppose so"

Her flight was called, and she gave a sad smile, "I guess this is goodbye?"

"Si"

We stood there for a minute not knowing what to say.

Finally I decided to speak, "one goodbye kiss?"

(y/n) giggled planting a soft kiss to my cheek, "Ciao, Feli"

Then she was gone...

***

I was such and idiota to let her leave, I should have asked her to stay, or a least told her I loved her...

And if she tells you

She's lonely now and then

Won't you just say I love her

And want her back again

In a way I hope she's lonely, that way she'll come back to me. And we can be together again. I hope she missed me. I hope she loves me too.

Maybe one day we'll met again. Maybe...

Won't you just say I love her

And want her back again

I laid my head on the table sighing as I smiled at the girl I drew. The girl I knew I loved. Maybe one day we'll met again...and until then I'll be waiting.

------------------------------------------------------
//Not really a lit of meaning to this one....
I guess I could say that even the people who seem most unlikely, the newest people that walk into your life can mean the world in the long run...

Have a wonderful day/night/evening/morning.
Sincerely,
Me!