Suave/Canada

Character: Matthew Williams/Canada

------------------------------------------------------
Canada managed to walked to the doctor's office, despite his blurry vision, and made his way up to the counter. He was very cautious with his steps considering that he was blind at the moment.

His glasses had fallen victim to his brother's foot when they were knocked from his face, because of his brother mind you.

So now he was getting his new pair, which proved to be rather difficult with his impossibly blind vision.

Upon reaching the front desk he coughed quietly, "Excuse me, ma'am?"

The lady at the desk ignored him, continuing to look at her computer.

He tried again, "Ma'am?"

No response.

He was about to give up when a female voice spoke up, "Excuse me."

The desk clerk finally looked up, "Yes?"

"Go on," she encouraged the shy Canadian.

"U-um" he shuddered, face warm, "I-I need the pre-prescription for Matthew Williams."

"Sure, sweetie." the woman turned around and retrieved a new pair of glasses enclosed in a red case.

He thanked her, and took the wire rimmed glasses out and put them on.

He sighed in relief at being able to see again.

Remembering the woman who had helped him, he turned around to thank her, but bumped into her instead. His glassed had one again fallen off.

"Oh, maple!" he sighs, and drops down to find the glasses on the floor.

"Here," the woman's voice rang again. He felt the glasses be slid onto his face gently, and he blinked to adjust his vision.

When he did his face lit up into a mess of red.

The woman was absolutely beautiful.

Soft looking (hc) hit, and shinning (ec) eyes that stood out against her (sc) face. She smiled at him sweetly with soft looking lips.

"Wow..." Canada said in awe,"These glasses are so good I can see my future wife..."

The woman's face went red, and the reality of what was said finally soaked into the blonde's thought process.

"I'm so sorry!" he said, "I didn't mean to say that out loud! I mean, I wasn't thinking the either! I mean... Oh, maple..."

The woman laughed dismissively, "That's quite alright." she held out her hand, "I'm (yn)."

He took her hand, "Matthew."