Guilty/2P America

Song:Guilty
Jason Chen

Character:Allen F Jones/ 2p
A

merica

Warning: none

------------------------------------------------------

Allen

I woke up to the creaking of the bed springs, and the shifting of covers. I looked over my shoulder at the naked girl stretching with her back to me. Love marks littered her (s/c) body, and I smiled to myself knowing I had put those there.

"Morning, doll" I said rolling over to face her. him sat up planting a soft kiss on her shoulder. The (h/c) girl leaned back into my touch. Her skin was warm to the touch, and molded perfectly with mine.

"I told you not to call me that" she said in a soft voice.

"Fine" I sighed playfully burying my face in her neck, "morning, (y/n)"

"Good Morning" she said pushing herself off the bed.

I watched her as she dressed back in her clothes from last night. I watched the was her body moved in a way that made her irresistible.

Ever since the first time we hooked up a few months ago we've shared a friends-with-benefits relation ship. I grew attached to her sometime ago. She was the only woman I've been with in the months I've known her.

Are you scarred by what he put you through?

Is that why you treat me like you do?

I wanted some commitment between us, but she refuses. After her last relationship she seems to have given up. We say 'I love you' every night we spend together, but she doesn't seem to understand I mean it.

"(y/n)" I whined as she brushed her hair with her fingers. "You should stay with me,"

Anyone could've seen the request as asking her to stay in the house longer, but she knew I was asking her for more.

You keep building walls that i can't break through

What can i do to prove myself to you?

She glared at me softly, "you know I can't"

"Can't or won't?"

Her face held a cold stare "won't"

That hurt. A lot. I've tried for months to get her to open up to me, to let me in. I try to be what she needs, what she wants, but I don't even know where to start.

"What do you want from me?" I ask her with a sad expression, "what do I have to give you so you can see that I'm worthy? Money? Drugs? More sex?"

She didn't say anything. And it hurt.

"What can I do to prove myself to you?"

Just because he wasn't faithful doesn't make me a cheater

Just because he just wasn't true doesn't make me a liar

I stood up putting my hands on her shoulders, rubbing soothing circles with my thumbs, "I know I'm not the best person. But I won't lie or cheat you..."