Mistletoe/ Finland

Character: Tino Väainämöinen/Finland
Warning: None
------------------------------------------------------
"Okay, dudes!" America loudly exclaims to the room of party goers, "Santa-dude will be here in a bit with gifts! And maybe something a little extra for his lady friend" America wiggled his eyebrows at you suggestively, and some of your friends in the crowd giggled, and gave you teasing looks, "till then lets par-ty~" he finish loudly raising his glass of coke in the air.

You roll your eyes at the american, a small smile gracing your lips. He was too over the top sometimes. (*cough*all the time*cough*) Even though he was your bestfriend, he still manages to hit a nerve that make you want to slap him. With a chair. In the face.

But what could you do? He's your best bud, its expected for him to be a teasing little shit. Its all in good fun.
It only gave you more reason to plot a revenge prank...

You sipped the juice out of your cup, looking at your watch.
11:27pm.

Its Christmas Eve, and as usual America is throwing his annual Christmas party. Not that you're complaining. You always get to catch up with your long distance friends at these gatherings.
Its good to see the people you care for after a long time away.

Though it wasn't just your friends you enjoyed seeing, it was also your boyfriend. Tino, or Finland. Or as America says 'Santa-dude'.

He lived in the northern part of Europe where you lived further way in (insert country). Working as the state/province/colony of your older brother/sister (insert country other than Finland).
Long distance was difficult, but you two made it work.

You would stay on Skype all night, even sleeping while on the phone. Or you would text and send pictures.

And every few weeks, about once a month, sometimes two if everything was going good, you would make trips between the countries for a few days.
There was also the world meetings, but you didn't get a lot of time together there either.

Since it was Christmas eve, Tino should be here in about thirty minutes.
And you were barely able to contain yourself.

After the party you were going to Finland to stay for a few days, having been given permission by your older brother/sister.
You were counting every second, waiting for the clock to strike midnight.

You had got caught up in a conversation with Hungary, Belgium, and Seychelles.
Discussing political and economic matters, and how annoying the boys are.

"I swear," Hungry scowls, "if I have to go one more day with that idiot Prussia I am going to go crazy."
"Surly he isn't that bad." Belgium smiled, placing a hand on the brunette's shoulder.
"But he is"

"Hey, Hungary!" A loud German voice called. We all turning to see a drunk Gilbert with his shirt unbuttoned down to his chest, and his black tie around his head standing on a table.

In one hand he held beer, the other pointing a long sword at our group of girls.
Where he got the sword I had no idea.

"How about jou come show me how manly jou are, frau!" Gilbert challenged with his signature "kesesesese".
"I bet the awesome me is better than the puny you."

Hungary's green eyes twitched, and she slowly raised her skillet.
I put my had on her arm, "he's drunk, just ignore him" you say quietly, "It's not worth it."

She relaxed a bit, and sighed an agreed under her breath.
"C'mon," Prussia pushed waving around his weapon, "Have you lost you become so weak that you won't even try!?" he laughed again, "Typical fraus!"

"On second thought" you say crossing your arms, your lip twitching into a frown, "I think he needs some sense knocked into him."

Hungry nodded in agreement, and rushed at the albino man, who the out a very manly scream and began retreat.
You shook your head and giggled as many others laughed.