Wake Up Call/2p Italy

Character: Luciano Vargas/ 2p N.Italy.

Warning: Slight Lime content.
------------------------------------------------------
Your back arched as you finally reached your climax, your body shaking with waves of pleasure. A finally pleasure filled moan left your lips as you came down from your high.

It wasn't't long after that a breathy grunt was heard from Luciano as he too reached his end.

You tangled your finger is your lover's dark hair, pulling him into a a heated kiss. Your tongues dance together, and hands traveling.

"I love you," you breath out once the kiss broke.
"Te amo anch'io" he says back.

After pulling out of you, and tying off the condom he used, he laid at your side. His tan arms wrapped around you tightly, pressing your back to his chest. He placed gentle kisses on your neck, and shoulder till the both of you feel asleep.

~*~*~*

You woke up to sunlight hitting your face, you shielded your eyes, and blinked sleepily.
Looking at the clock that sat next to the bed, it read "7:26 am"

You looked over your shoulder at Luciano. He slept peacefully, his lips parted ever so slightly.
His hair spread out in multiple ways making him seem all the more beautiful to you.

"We can sleep a little longer" you thought, moving out of his hold to lay on your back, covering your bottom half with the wrinkled blanket that had been shifted out of place during last nights events.

You had begun dozing if again, tittering on the edge of sleep when the blanket shifted, and the bed creaked.

"Bella..." Luciano whined sleepily as he rubbed his magenta colored eyes, reaching for you, "You left me."
"Sorry" you grunt out, trying to fall back asleep.

Luciano wiggled his way next to you, laying his head on your exposed stomach. He wrapped an arm around your waist, tracing shapes on your hip with his finger.
"Good morning, bella." he yawns giving your warm skin a gently kiss.

"Shhh" you cooed, running your fingers through his hair, "sleep more."

You continued your action of playing with his hair, and he with his of cuddling you. Over time the two of you had managed to fall asleep yet again.

Your hand remained in his hair, and his face buried in your soft skin.

It was quiet.
The service knew better than to disturb their master while he was with his lady.
Sunlight filtered through the window, casting a warm glow on the two lovers as the slept in the tangled bed sheets.

It was a comfortable atmosphere. Nothing could have been better for the the couple.

There was a sudden, and quiet loud, scream. If it can be called a scream at all, it sounded more like a whistle.

"Luciano," you said tentatively, having woke up to the screech, "What was that?"
You knew of your lover's business, and silently prayed that the scream was unrelated.

"I don't know," Luciano got up, grabbing a his wrinkled uniform from the floor, quickly trying to put it on.

As he was dressing, he ordered you to stay put, which you obliged to.

"When I find the bastard that ruined my morning I'll kill him," Luciano mumbled, upset by the loss of mood between you too, "I'll use his intestines as Christmas decoration."

The bedroom door was thrown open suddenly. You pulled the blanket over your naked body, and backed up as much as possible, scared half to death.

Luciano pulled a pistol from the bed side table on his side, and aimed it at the intruder, still half dressed with his uniform pants hanging from his bare hips, and black button up crinkled, and half on.

Luciano froze when he saw his brother.

Flavio had tears in his grey eyes as he fanned himself, speaking in fast Italian.

You weren't the best with Italian, but you caught bits and pieces of the frantic rant, not enough to know the story.

But based on horrid bleaching of the older Italians hair, ugly variants of blond, and the choppy mess where his hair had broken, you could guess.

After the initial shock faded away you relaxed a little knowing you were in no immediate danger.

Luciano, however, seemed more upset.
He gave a loud, angry growl.

"Stupido fratello!" he yelled at the upset blond three shots at his panicked brother, chasing him from the room, and down the hall, "What the hell??"

You shook your head, and went to the connected bathroom to shower.
"What a wake up call." you mumble with a smile.