Escape/2p Italy

Song: None

Character:Luciano Vargas/2pItaly

Warnings: mentions of rape, yandere scenerio

------------------------------------------------------

Reader

You rested your chin on your hand, as always finding math boring.
Everyday you just sit in this seat staring at the board blankly as the teacher lectured us about a completely useless topic that we would never have to use outside class.

How the fuck is trigonometry going to help you buy a box of hecking Cheerios? Or pay your bills?
It was pointless.

You sighed shifting positions to get more comfortable. There was still a good, painful 20 minutes left in class, then you were free to go to lunch! Favorite time of the day right there boys!

As you glanced to side next to the window and noticed the magenta eyes of the one and only Luciano Vargas staring at you.

You two held eye contact until his friend, more like follower, Lutz kicked his chair gently.
You smiled at the adorable glare he shot his friend. He gave you one last side glance with a wink.

You rolled your eyes and turned back to the teacher.

Luciano and you have a...secret "Beneficial friendship" kind of thing. It had all started out sweet and cute. It was something that you had hoped would become more.

You had kissed him, hugged him, trusted him. You had given him one of your most precious items. And you hadn't regretted it.
But you had never adopted the title of a relationship. For two reasons:

1. His 'type' would make an awful partner
2. You were scared

Granted the Italian was attractive, and romantic. He could be quite... Aggressive.
He was used to always getting what he wanted, and when he didn't he lashed out.

He could be a pure gentleman, and a huge flirt. Any girl, or guy, could fall for him without noticing until its to late. He could make you feel special and irreplaceable.
But he was too much at times.

Not in a obnoxious, clingy way. Or in a too touchy way...
No, that's was all fine and dandy.
If you can look past killing people.

He killed people that got too close. That looked at you  the wrong way or said your name in a way he didn't like. He made sure to keep you in check. Made sure you weren't with other guys, or friends he didn't like.
He's a stalker, and a murderer.

But you didn't mind, or at least that's what you had to pretend.
He was so aggressive, and scary. It was hard not to fear him.
He told you he would never hurt you, and you tried to believe it, but it got hard to..

As you watched the lecture be  given, a folded paper landed on your desk. You flinched at the randomness of it, and looked around for anyone who might of thrown it.

You noticed a random guy looking at me over his shoulder with a small smile. You returned his smile and, and mouthed a "what?"

He shrugged and mouthed back, "Just wanted to ask your name"

"(Yn)" you reply with a silent giggle, "yours?"

"Christopher"

"Nice to meet you"

"You too"

"Miss (ln), Mister Walker" the teacher scolded.
We both turned to face the board again, saying an apology.