See Ya In The Mornin'?/Denmark

Song: None

Character:Mathias Køhler/Denmark

Warnings: Angst?

------------------------------------------------------
Reader

The rain's cold...
Its freezing...
But that's expected when its this far into winter...

My (hc) hair clumped together in a stiff mess, my tears had frozen to face in trails of salty ice. My finger tips had started to numb as the freezing rain drops dripped from them. My trembling lips were tinted blue.

I was a mess...but I just didn't feel like fixing myself. Not now, not ever.
All I could think of was how he lied to me...
See ya in the mornin' he had said.

It was morning... And he wasn't here...
Well, he was here...just not where I wanted him to be.

I would be stupid to say that the blonde Dane didn't get a bit loud, and obnoxious at times. Or that he was overly enthusiastic all the time...

Be cause he was all those things, but overall he was my love. He was mine...
Key word: was

Yes, he came back. Yes, I saw him in the morning. And yes, he kept his promise. But no, he wasn't here.

He laid under the packed and freezing ground in a casket, under a marble tombstone marked with black letters.
"Matthas Køhler
Beloved brother, and friend"

He wasn't mine anymore, never again will he be mine.

See ya in the mornin'

That's the last thing he said before he hung up the phone. That's the last thing I heard from my beloved Dane before he started to drive back to our home from his brother's house.
That's the last thing I heard from him ever.
That's the last thing he said to me before his car hit the black ice on the road that sent his car spinning into the guard rail.
That's the last thing he said before he lost his life...

That's the last thing I heard of my Dane before he left me.

No goodbye... No I love you...

Just 'see ya in the mornin' '

I covered my mouth, as a sobbed left my blue lips.
Why did he have to leave me?
I would never get to hear his overly confident voice, or his obnoxious laugh that I made me fall a million times over. I would never get to see his large smile that could brighten the darkest places, or those blues eyes that matched the sky perfectly.
I would never have him.

Fresh, hot tears joining my frozen ones. I couldn't stop the sobs, or the tears. I just couldnt stop.

A hand fell on my shoulder, and I looked up at the violet eyes of Tino. He smiled softly, but tears fell from his eyes just as much as they were mine.

Emil, Lukas, and Berwald stood behind him all holding the same sad expression. What did,you expect from his brothers? Even Lukas looked even more upset than usual.

Tino,opened his mouth to speak, but all he could produce was small shudders, before he sobbed. He never let his smile falter, as he cried.
He was the strong one of the bunch after all.

I returned his smile with a weak forced one,of my own before he embraced me. He held me tightly as I cried, and mourned the loss of Matthias. I sobbed into his chest as he stroked my hair softly.

See ya in the mornin'

Well it's morning, babe. Im glad you came home...

------------------------------------------------------

//This one wasn't really planned out either, my deepest apologies for the shitty quality of these last few chapters.

Have a wonderful day/night/evening/morning.

Sincerely,

Me!