Safe and Sound/Italy

Song: Safe and Sound
Taylor Swift

Character:Feliciano Vargas/N.Itay

Warnings: HetaOni? It's  kinda sad..
------------------------------------------------------

Italy

Blood.

So much blood...

On the wall, the floor, it taints the musty air if the mansion. On my hands  in my hair...

So much blood...all of it their blood.

My friends, family, allies...

Germany, Japan, France, China, America, Canada, England, Russia...

All if them dead infront of me. I was all alone in the mansion... I'm always alone.

I knew I should look away from the lifeless corpses of my friends, but my eyes were glued to them. I felt paralyzed as I stared at the corpses at my feet.

I had seen dead people before, people I knew and trained with, but this was so different. I loved these people that were here now.

Why was I the only one that survived? Why me? What did I do?

You failed...

It should be you here, right?

It's your fault for being weak

It's yourfault for fault for being

pathetic

Ask always, Italy is alone.

No one to help him now...

Tears came to my eyes as the voices echoed through the dark, bloody room. They were the voices of my friends...

"Stop..." I whimpered as I blinked away salty tears that rolled down my cheeks.

Poor, poor, Italy...

All alone again

No one's gonna save you now..

Because they're all dead, and it's all your fault.

"Please stop..." I begged covering my ears with my hands, trying to block out the bodyless voices. However my attempt were in vain, the voices grew louder and louder till it felt lie my head would explode.

Tears fell from my eyes as I sobbed, and begged. I gripped, and pulled at my hair. It hurt so bad.

"Please stop! Please!"

The pain in my head throbbed to the rhythm of my heart beat. The pressure behind my eyes was torture, the pounding in my head made me want to cry out in pain...

It all hurts...

I fell to my knees as the pain of my mental torture caused me to vomit. I threw up what little I had eaten. It burning my throat, and made me choke till I was crying...