Fuck Away the Pain/2P! America

Song: Fuck Away The Pain
Divide the Day

Character:Allen F Jones/2p

America

Warning:SMUT, vulgar language
If you are uncomfortable reading sexual content the please go to another chapter. Thank you.
------------------------------------------------------

Allen

I had been sitting in the bar for a few hours sipping on beer, taking a few shots. Matt and I had got into another fight which resulted in us both going separate ways. Him back to his own damn country and me to the nearest bar.

We'd be back on good terms in a few weeks, like always. It would probably be about the time one of us runs out of money, or Oliver hears about us fighting and forces us to make up.

I could here the peach haired brit now, "Brothers shouldn't fight! You guys should be best friends!"

You think your life is done he took it all with him

So you drink enough for it to wash away the sin

A girl sat down a few bar stools away. Her (h/c) hair was pulled up messily and her clothes looked disheved. Black lines ran from her (e/c) eyes as tears rolled down her flushed cheeks.

The bartender asked her way she wanted, and she replied too quiet for me to hear. The man pouted her a shot of whiskey, and she motioned for him to leave the bottle. He obliged after she slipped him a $50 bill.

The girl looked like she had been through hell. She took the shot straight cringing the slightest bit. She held the glass in her hands observing the small object blankly.

She laugh to her self putting the glass down, raising the bottle to he lips instead. She drank a few large gulps without even the slightest cringe. It was impressive. I don't know many people who can drink like that and stay on their feet.

I scooted to the sit next to her, "long day?"

She gave me a side ways glare, and nodded, "very"

She swirled the the carmel colored liquid in the bottle.

I watched her every move. She was attractive. I started to realize how long its been since I've been with a woman. And this one in front of me...good god did she make me realize how bad a needed to get off.

Such a shitty thing he did, the way he said goodbye
You can take it out on me if you like

"Care to share?" I said laying,my head on my folded arms looking up at her with a grin, "I've had my own long night, we could start a story circle"

She gave me a glare that made me shiver involuntarily. Damn this woman.

She sighed and shrugged, "my fiancé. We've been together since highschool, and been engaged for three years. We bought a house, started to talk about having a family, and our wedding was in a few weeks." she bit her lips looking at her hands. "He kissed me goodbye this morning, said he loved me. And when I got home he was fucking my best friend...my best friend. The girl that was there for me through everything. The only one I felt I could trust..." she laughed in a dark way, "pathetic, right? What's your story?"