Sleepy Cuddles/Greece

Character:Greece/Heracles Karpusi

Warning: None

------------------------------------------------------

You enter into your house, glad to finally be home after another exhausting day at work.

As shrug off your coat and kick your shoes off by the door your white chartreux cat began to rub against your leg, meowing for attention.

"Hey Skye" you rubbed her head with a smile, hearing her purr with content, before walking to the kitchen.

You dig through the fridge to pull out left over, makeshift gyro wrapped in tin foil. You unwraped it and place in the microwave oven.

You smile to yourself as you thought about your boyfriend, Heracles.

He would give you an ear-full if he caught you eating it.
He surely call it an "offense to his culture" as it isn't made the way it would be Greece.

He would more than likely trash it, and make you eat something else.

Luckily, he was not here, he was attending a meeting in Britain for what should be the next few days.

As you waited for your food to warm up, you poured Skye some cold water, and petted her soft fur briefly as she began to lap at the liquid.

Your thoughts drifted from on place to another as you sat at the table, trying not to drift into sleep. Bills, what groceries you needed to get tomorrow, work schedules excetra, excetra..

The beeping of the microwave tore you from your thoughts and you went to retrieve your meal. You used a fork to stab into a piece of meat, as you rested your elbows on the counter.

Your brought the savory meat to your lips taking a bite. The tangy-sweet taste of the tzatziki sauce soothing your hunger. You hummed in delight as you chewing the meat.

Strong arms wrapped around your waist, startling you. You tried to turn around, but the grip was too tight. As you went to scream, a hand fell over your mouth.
You went into full panic mode, as you began struggling.

A soft voice echoed in your ear, making you go still at its familiarity, "you weren't eating that, were you?"

The voice was slow and lazy, complimented with a smooth, and heavy Greek accent.
You relaxed as a sigh of relief left your chest.

The hand fell from your mouth and you pushed out of the arms of this surprise visitor.

You turned around with a stern glare pointed at the brunette.
He stared back with innocent green eyes.

Arms crossed, and foot tapping the tile if the kitchen floor you fixed you (ec) eyes in a scolding glare points at the tall, olive skinned man standing in infront of you.

Unable to hold your annoyed face a smile broke out across your lips. A smile also found its way onto Heracles's lips as well as you two wrapped eachother in a tight embrace.

"I thought you weren't coming back for a few more days" you say, inhaling the familiar scent of olives, and cats.
"The meeting ended sooner than scheduled since nothing was getting done." he replied burying his face in the crook of your neck.

"Im glad you're home" you say as the embrace ended.
"Me too" Heracles says placing a soft kiss on your cheek making you smile.

He began to pull you into another embrace, "cuddles..." he mumbled.

You giggled, pushing away from him gently, "Let me finish eating, and we can do whatever you want."

Just as you went to try to finish your meal, it was snatched up by a large hand and held out of your reach.

"Hey," you protest reaching for the plate, with little (no) success, "can I please have my food back?"
"Óxl" he says simply, "I will not let you eat this pathetic excuse for food, I'll cook something for you"
"But I want the gyro" you whine making another attempt to reach the plate.
"That is not gyro" he said dumping it into the waste bin, "now sit, I'll cook"

With a huff you sit down and cross your arms.
Skye jumps up on your lap and you pet her soft fur as she purrs.
You smile down at the small white creature who you had grown to love.

You had originally not wanted to get a pet, but Heracles needed a home for her, and she was just a cute little kitten at the time.
You couldn't say no.
Now she was basically family to you.

A yawn broke from your lips, and you rubbed your eyes gently.
"Are you tired?" Heracles asks as he turns his head to look at you, temporarily stopping his search through the cabinets.

"Just a little," you nod feeling your eyes grown heavy.
Heracles smiled at you as he closed the cabinet door, "Come, we can go to sleep"

"But I want food" you complain, still upset at the loss of your gyro.
"I'll make breakfast tomorrow, is that okay?"

You nod and stand up, only to be swept off your feet. You frowned at the effortless way the Greek man carried you.

"I can walk, ya know"
"I know"
You grunted again, laying your head against his shoulder. His warmth spread to your body.
You hummed leaning into the warmth.

He smiled down at you, as he walled to your bedroom.
He laid you down on your bed.

"You better take off your dirty boots before you get on this bed" you hum, cuddling your pillow, "you'll sleep outside if you get my sheet dirty."

Your heard a soft 'okay', followed by two thuds on the floor.
Strong arms wrapped you in a warm embrace, you lean onto the embrace.

Skye jumped up on the bed meowing, and trying of wiggle between the two of you.
Normally Heracles would have gladly let her, but this time he gently pushed the cat away, and pulled you closer.

"You're not going to cuddle the cat?" you ask in disbelief, nuzzling your face into his chest.
"I already have a kitten to cuddle." get says running his fingers through your hair.

"Meow~" you giggle sleepily,
"So cute," he mumbles giving you a soft kiss.

You two continue to kiss. The kisses were lazy, and soft. His hands tangled in your hair, and yours tugged on his white t-hurt lightly.

Cuddling, and kissing. How could the moment be any better?

Somewhere during the kisses, you had drifted off the sleep.
Heracles noticed this and pulled the cover over the two of you.
He soon followed you into a peaceful slumber, being perfectly content with having you at his side.