CHAPTER TEN

"Um, Juliet" a whisper in her ear snapped her out of the trance she was in, making her face flushed red realizing she was just standing in front of the class staring at Embry

Quil and Jacob who was sitting on either side of Embry both knew what exactly happened. They were trying their hardest not to make a scene but weren't doing a good job of it, since Aniya had a scowl on her face.

"Don't mind them-they are just being boys" She whispered to Juliet," Hey, Ms Parks, this is Juliet Michael, she just moved here"

"Welcome to my class, Juliet! Everyone welcome Juliet!!" Juliet tried not to flinch at the loud happy teacher, and she had a guess that this was normal, what gave it away was the bright and positive quotes all over the classroom walls.

Juliet just waved to the class as she was dragged to a table with Aniya, which happened to be the table just in front of the three boys. She mentally cursed when she saw Jacob, still feeling a bit, piqued with the entire beach debacle.

"Why do you look like you want to murder one of them?" Aniya whispered

Juliet frowned," Oh, no, I've killed him a million times in my head already" Jacob and Quil both recoiled at those words, meanwhile Embry snickered inaudibly.

"Let me guess, it's Jacob Black, isn't it?" Jacob had a scowl on his face as he glared at Aniya. The pair of them always been having odds with each other for years now, and he was thankful she wasn't his imprint.

Embry shot a look at Jacob mouthing," What-Did-You-Do?" and he coughed embarrassed, and Quil shied away. No one in the pack told Embry about running into Juliet at the beach since Serena told them all not to get involved.

"What did he do?" Aniya asked her

Juliet sighed," I moved in the house near The First Beach, and well I decided to visit the beach, and I was enjoying my time, when suddenly he just approached me and well one thing lead to another-I fell in the water, and let me tell you, it was a cold day...Granted I should have been careful"

Embry snapped his head to his friends as they looked away, he knew that all of them were keeping quiet, and he found it odd, that he hardly been going on patrols with any of them, knowing their thoughts would reach him. "Oh?" Embry laughed bitterly," We all have a lot to talk about" He spat, and the pair gulped at Embry who barely ever get angry.

"Look, Serena said it was better if we didn't tell you, I mean she is right since none of us know her or well haven't had the chance to meet her. It would be unfair for us just to tell you that she moved back" Quil stated knowing Jacob wasn't really good at explaining.

Embry leaned back on his chair realizing that that was true, he knew if he was in Juliet's situation, not knowing what really happened, and why he didn't show. She wouldn't have taken being suddenly approached at the beach by him, and act like it was nothing.