CHAPTER TWELVE

"So, you said you two go way back, mind if I ask how?" Maya questioned, but noticed Juliet often staring off in the distant meaning 'Embry' discreetly

"So, you said you two go way back, mind if I ask how?" Maya questioned, but noticed Juliet often staring off in the distant meaning 'Embry' discreetly. She tried her best not to smile and instead averted her gaze to Aniya who was doodling in her book.

"Hey, that's actually really good" Maya spoke up making Aniya snap her head up and cover her work

"Oh...I'm sorry I-"

"No, it's okay-It's just I never show anyone...my drawings" Aniya waved her hand and turned to look at Juliet who was still distracted in staring off wherever she was. She tried to follow her eyes but with how crowded the lunchroom was, she had no luck.

"Mind if I see what your drawing?" Maya asked carefully not sure if it was too forward, but Aniya felt honoured and gladly lifted her book to her

"It's all been things I see in my dreams, my aunt told me its premonitions, and then I remembered that she was often the one who told the kids in my family talks about them. She's the aunt all our parents would say had a big imagination"

Maya looked down at the drawing and nearly gasped loudly seeing what it was. It was drawings of the boys that were shifted, and she was not imagining it.

Aniya had everyone in the pack drawn, and they were all the right colour. Sam was right in the middle, representing as the Alpha, but she noticed throughout the rest of her drawings, most of them were Jacob.

"Are all of them-" Maya spoke up and Aniya finished her sentence

"Wolves? Yeah, all of them. The big reddish brown one, appears more often though"

"And you said they are all from dreams?" Maya asked quietly worried if the boys were listening in, not wanting to alarm them. Juliet tuned in the conversation the moment she heard the word wolves and smiled," Ooh wolves, you know my parents told me something interesting this morning, about them, and how there are legends here in La Push"

"L-Legends?" Maya had nearly jumped up screaming but held back and tried not to show her being nervous," Wh-What kind of legends?"

Aniya turned to Juliet also interested, wanting anything that can answer her strange dreams, and hopefully, get answers she had been seeking. She was afraid the girls would joke about her talking about her dreams, but she was grateful that neither of them brushed it off.

"Well-I don't really know it from details, but if you two aren't busy after school, you can come over to my house after school and hear about it from them. The one thing I hate about telling legends is getting anything wrong, I feel like it's a disrespect to the ancestors"

"You believe them?" Maya asked but it was more of excitement, considering it would be easier for her to know about the Legends when her cousin imprints.

At least that was what Maya hoped for, she felt a little bad that Aniya who seemed to have some strange connection wasn't an imprint. Especially since Jacob makes it a living to talk about how he dislikes her, but anything to keep his mind of the leech-lover, she would gladly listen to his complaints all day.

It was no secret how everyone in the pack absolutely despised Bella Swan.