CHAPTER SIX

"What do you mean I'm a senior?" Juliet asked her mom, shocked at the news

"What do you mean I'm a senior?" Juliet asked her mom, shocked at the news. She was sure at her school back at home she was only a junior, but according to her credits, she was already in her last year of high school.

"Yep, the school called us last night" Her dad hummed in pride, as he cooked breakfast for his wife and daughter.

It was his domain, since Juliet and Cordelia were horrible cooks, and there was a permanent ban for them never going near a stove.

"Isn't that amazing Jules! You skipped a grade, and get to graduate earlier" Her mom cheered as she held her daughters' hand," Aren't you happy about that?" Juliet chuckled at her parents' proud smiles, it was a little overwhelming since she didn't find it very exciting as them, but the smiles on her parent's face were contagious, and she loved them being happy.

"It's just shocking, but yeah, one year less than usual, that's definitely good news" She answered as her dad walked over filling their plates with food

"Our daughter is going to graduate at 16, can you believe that?" Cordelia bragged non stop as she ate her food literally dancing in her chair.

"Why do I feel like we are more excited than you are Jules," Her dad asked

She snickered at his facial expression," Because you guys are" She responded spending her morning just talking with her parents, to even asking them on their progress in their book, which actually made her listen.

"Sweetie, there is something huge going on here, and we heard there are these huge wolves that roam around the forest here, it's amazing! They are majestic creatures, and to think we are so close to them is amazing!" Her mom had told her.

Juliet had heard a few howls last night, and she couldn't lie about finding the howl to be soothing, and her parents also finding it music to their ears. Once again, proving that the Michael family was unusual and that they are not your average family.

"Wolves? So, what are the chances of there being Vampires?" Juliet asked, and it was not a witticism, since she and her parents are enthusiastic supernatural believers, and they were open-minded to almost everything.

"Jules, they exist, I know they do, but I prefer studying wolves" Johnathan had admitted," I mean, we heard legends about wolves here at La Push, and I'm sure that most of them are true" Juliet's head perked up at the topic, not even questioning how her parents knew about Legends, instead she wanted to hear what they knew and so they told her what they knew.

"Shape-shifters?" Juliet's jaw dropped and her parents nodded

"We heard similar Legends like this in China when your father and I went to gather information. The only difference is that La Push Legends are only inherited by bloodline, whereas the one in China can be given through a deity ceremony if you are deemed worthy enough for the powers"

Juliet had wanted to learn more, but she had to head to school, and to say she was nervous was an understatement. She was going to experience being the new girl for the first time. Fun.