CHAPTER THREE

Two years have passed since Juliet had her heartbroken and she didn't have any plans on moving on feeling scared to feel those painful emotions

For her parents, they have noticed that since they left the city of Forks those two years ago, something must have happened to their daughter.

They hated seeing their once joyful and outgoing daughter, suddenly turn into the complete opposite of who she was.

Her mother having the theory that Juliet had fallen in love with a local and it was kind of obvious since her daughter had avoided anything that involved romance.

It was saying a lot because Juliet was an avid romance film lover, and after those films, she would gush about the couples, but throughout those two years, she hasn't once done either of that.

Her parents hated not being able to do anything for her, so their solution? Was to move back to the city where Juliet was last happy. Sure, it may be something done on a whim, but it can also be the one thing that can make them have their once happy Juliet again.

Although, as expected, when her parents announced their sudden news of moving, Juliet's reaction was not what they expected. "You want to what?!" Juliet shouted in distress at her parents, who suddenly sprung the news to her.

Johnathan Michael looked at his wife Cordelia confused at her sudden outburst. The parents had thought it would make her happy, but it was the complete opposite," Sweetie we thought, well, since he left Forks you have been..." Cordelia went silent looking at her husband for help.

Her father's eyes went wide not expecting his wife to make him do the talking, as he coughed awkwardly," Jules, your mother and I...have noticed you've been..."

Juliet looked at both her parents who had cut themselves off making her impatient," I've been what?" She said in anguish as she crossed her arms furrowing her brows.

"Depressed" Both parents had said in sync, and immediately Juliet's face fell dropping her hostility, realizing that over the two years she had been nothing but a nuisance to her parents. Well, for her parents it was more of them being scared feeling like they had failed at parenting, but Juliet thought otherwise.

She knew her parents meant well and it would be a lie if Juliet wasn't a teeny tiny bit elated about going back to the small underpopulated city. Besides the heartbreak, she enjoyed the rainy weather and the lack of sun most of the days. She wasn't a fan of the heat in her hometown, so that was saying a lot.

She looked at her parents dropping her hands letting out a sigh," Okay, when are we leaving?" Her parents both pulled her in a hug in relief making Juliet break into a smile. She loved her parents for trying so hard for her, despite them being so busy as authors, they always tried to make time for her.

For two entire years, she was going back to the city where she found love and was it a little unusual for her to hope to find out what happened?

No, it wasn't, it was only human wanting to find the answer she had been dying to know.

Maybe she'll see Embry Call again, or maybe not, it was a 50% chance. She just wanted closure-disliking that her parents had been worrying for the past two years.

Besides, she had a little inkling that they secretly wanted to return to Forks to write more of their novels, the ones that seemed to be the hit of their work.