EPILOGUE

Love was not fickle it was not unkind; it was just a rollercoaster that you had to guide

Love was not fickle it was not unkind; it was just a rollercoaster that you had to guide. It was not a ride that you couldn't control, it was an adventure where you find not only yourself but where you find hidden and unusual treasures along the way.

For Embry, having grown up being told you'll not find happiness in love had defined it himself. His mother had just given up too easily, and he was glad he didn't because he found his lost treasure by not giving up. He kept living even with all the obstacles in his way, the vampires, the war, and phasing. Those three things would have not been something he'd gone through without finding his way back to the place that kept him grounded.

That place-No that treasure, was Juliet Michael, a summer romance that turned into his eternity. He proved to his mother, that he was not going to make one bump in the road the end of his journey.

He wasn't hers and she wasn't his, they were each other's, equally.

"It's not going to happen" Embry mumbled in annoyance to his wife, who was running her hand through their newborn son's hair who was drifting off

"It is, and we both know it"

"Why are you and the girls so persistent on betting on our kids' possible suitors" Embry whined quietly looking at his wife

"Because it's just what we do, and I was right about Amelia and Will"

"Yeah-Which I still don't agree on" He muttered in disapproval," I mean she's only fifteen!"

"So? We were both only 15 when we fell in love" She pointed out making him pout at her

"But-"

"No ifs, and's or buts, Embry, they are mates you have to accept it one day" Juliet chuckled caressing his cheek," Let's be glad that the only reason our children are phasing is because of the growing Cullen Coven and not Newborns"

"Yeah, and then what happens if one of the children imprint on one of them?" Embry retorted making her roll her eyes

"If that happens, it's okay, we have nothing against them anymore"

"I know" He replied and leaned on her shoulder putting one of his hands in his son's small one," Romeo was just born Jules, can we wait until he says his first word before you pair him off?"

She chuckled looking up to him," Okay, but only if you cut some slack on Will and Amelia" He frowned about to retort, but the look on his wife's eyes showed she was not giving up.

He sighed kissing her lightly," Fine, but-If I catch them kissing again, he'll be running to Canada"

"Not a chance honey, you don't phase anymore so he'll outrun you in a heartbeat" Juliet corrected him

"No, Mom-I'd like to see how far dad even gets" The parents looked up to their eldest who was smirking as she crossed her arms.

"I was a wolf for years, darling, even if I don't phase anymore, nothing can beat an angry father" Embry stated making her snort

"You're almost forty, dad, I love you, but I rather have you not ending in the ER for your recklessness"

Romeo opened his eyes blinking a couple of times as he let out a small laugh, almost like he was laughing at his father who was pouting at his sister's comment. "See even Romeo agrees," Amelia said proudly as she walked over taking her brother from Juliet.

"Dad, you don't have to worry so much, I'm still here, and will be a long time. Will and I are not going to just leave like you think we are"

"I know that darling, I talked with your mother, and I promised to accept it" He looked at his daughter's face light up

"Dad-"

"Eventually" He cut her off making her groan and Juliet chuckled

"Believe it or not, but it's progress" she added making Amelia sigh and looked at her dad

"Progress indeed, Mom maybe you the other Mom's should bet on dad, it'll be more fun than the kids"

Juliet laughed out loud with her children, as Embry folded his arms," The love in my family, I swear" He mumbled but the joined in the laughing with his beautiful family.

A love that felt like it was limited that turned into eternity.