Introduction

This book will have within it short stories with the girls from Girls Und Panzer and a male protagonist whose name will be different for each story and will represent you, the reader. 

FYI these stories and characters may or may not relate to those of my other stories, so consider this book a separate entity unless stated otherwise.

All of the stories in this book will have the following backstory:

The protagonist has been at the respective school in which the girl is from for quite a while. During this time they have developed feelings for each other, however neither of them has the courage to say anything (sound familiar...). 

This means that when the protagonist comes down with a bad case of the flu and is bed ridden in his cabin/apartment, the respective girl will do everything in her power to help him through his sickness. What ensues will be a whole set of sweet and happy moments between the girls and the protagonist (Awww), and maybe even a confession...

I already have a few ideas of how some of the girl's stories will go, but I want to hear what you guys reading this want to see. So if you have a girl in mind that you'd like to see in a Sick Day one shot, feel free to leave a comment here on this story or somewhere else or even send me a message to tell me which girl you'd like me to write about. I'll take all of the girls names I may get, put them into a list and start working through them. 

I hope you guys like this book and enjoy the one shots I write for it!