[45] What Shouldn't Be Done

So Happy! My brother won his football game last friday! :D

Thank you guys so much for your votes! :D 

>>>>Song of the Chapter: All Around Me by Flyleaf>>>>

>>>>Pic of the Chap: Hana Hayashi, played by Erika Toda>>>>

Enjoy! XD

Chapter 45

Phil stood with arms folded near the table where the group sat for Mr. Parker’s celebration get-together, but he stood where he could keep a close eye on his sister and Josh. He still didn’t agree with his father giving Josh permission. Even if Billy did ask, his father was stronger than he himself was so he should have been able to resist her lure for the better of the situation.

But Phil couldn’t argue that his father did the second best thing. Restricting the date to one place, and then coming here during the date so that they could keep an eye on them.

“Pizza’s ready!” Gabe yelled as he rushed for the counter and thejust-out-of-the-oven pizza platters.

“Gabe, could you bring the pizza to the damn table before eating, geez!” Phil somewhat smiled as he thought of how much Andy was more Gabe’s mother than boyfriend, but hey, that was their business.

Dean came up to Phil, a smile on his face. “By the look on your face, I can tell that you’re thinking the same thing I am about Andy and Gabe.”

Phil waved Dean off. “Doesn’t matter what we think. It’s their relationship.”

Dean stared at him, looked as though he wanted to say something, but then he shook his head.

“What?” Phil inquired.

Dean shook his head. “I’m not going to say something that’ll make you mad. I’m smarter than that.”

Phil’s attention was solely on Dean. “What is it? Just say it. I promise I won’t get mad.”

Dean stared at Phil a couple more seconds before he said, “Fine. You’re saying we’re not allowed to intervene in Andy and Gabe’s relationship, then shouldn’t that be for Josh and Billy’s also?”

Dean could tell by the vein that started to throb in Phil’s forehead that he was holding back a nasty remark. It was a minute before Phil finally did say something, “That’s different. Billy’s my sister. Now, we’re just friends with Andy and Gabe. See, now, Gabe's brothers, or Adam could say something because they’re family.” He explained calmly.

“Dude. We grew up together. We’re practically siblings. We have all the right in the world!” Dean argued.

“No, it’s not the same. Watch, Adam, come here.”

Dean rolled his eyes. “Oh yeah, the two dork buds know eeeveerything, right?”

“Dork buds?” Adam questioned as he directed his attention to the two.

“It’s only proper for only family members to say something to two people in a relationship, right?”

Adam’s expression was blank as he looked up at his best bud from where he was sitting. “What?”

Phil sighed and uncrossed his arms. “For example. Dean doesn’t like something about Andy and Gabe’s relationship. He doesn’t have the right to talk about it, does he?”

A confused expression found Adam’s face. “What the hell are you talking about?”

Dean turned to Phil. “See? He doesn’t even know what you’re talking about. Listen, when we fought, Josh and Adam both told me what they didn’t like about my relationship. And now, it’s actually improved things.” Dean patted Phil’s shoulder. “We’re all buds, man. We are closer than brothers! I mean, come on, I personally don’t know many brothers who usually all hang out together almost every day.”