Its Time (Sequel to Secrets)

You sat in your chair, calm and peaceful, waiting for Jason to get back from patrol. You looked down at your baby bump and winced, "You're a kicker little one." You laughed. And then something happened.

              _____________________

Jason stood on the rooftop. He couldn't stop worrying about you, it had been eight months, middle of the ninth month and he couldn't stop thinking about the baby. He sighed and looked up at the night sky. He hoped you were-then he felt a buzz in his pocket and took out his phone.

"FIFTY FIVE MISSED CALLS?" he dialed you and winced, "Please pick up, please pick up!"

"JASON?" your voice groaned on the other end.

"Hey babe, ARE YOU OKAY?" he was already headed towards the house.

"JASON I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU FOR OVER AN HOUR!" your breathing was heavy, "GET THE F*** OVER HERE RIGHT NOW! HURRY!"

Jason hung up and called Bruce, "Bruce! I need you to help me!"

"I'm about to go on patrol. This can't wait?"

"It's (y/n)!"

"What happened, Joker? Penguin? Mr. Freeze?"

"I love how your mind immediately jumps to such morbid possibilities. NO! SHE'S GOING TO HAVE A BABY! LIKE RIGHT NOW! I NEED YOU TO GET OVER THERE AND GET HER TO THE HOSPITAL! YOU LIVE CLOSER AND YOUR CAR IS WAY FASTER!"

Bruce was silent, but commotion was heard on the other end, "I'll be right there."

Jason jumped onto his motorcycle and rode over to the house as fast as he could. You were gone.