We'll Meet Again

You just couldn't believe that he was actually gone. Ben Riley had been gone for months now. You had to face the fact, he wasn't coming back. He was gone. You hadn't gone back to Shield for a while. Peter kept on calling you, and so did Mary Jane, they were worried about you.

You sat down at a bench under a weeping willow in the park by your house. You and he used to sneak small moments here, not saying anything, just sitting in the quiet. Neither of you had ever been ones for talking.

This was where he had first kissed you. You had been playing a song on your phone to change things up. An oldies song, "We'll meet Again" you had loved it so much.

He had taken your hand and you two had danced to the song. Then suddenly he had kissed you. That was before him...you shook your head and pulled out your phone. Ninety-nine missed calls. You were about to close it, when you took a double take, "Ben Riley?"

There was a missed call from Ben Riley. You clicked on it, was someone just pulling your leg? There was a text attached to it and also a video.

The message read:

We'll meet again.

You tapped on the video. It started playing sweet music,

We'll meet again,

Don't know where,

Don't know when...

But I know we'll meet again

Some sunny day....

You gasped as somebody put their hand on your shoulder. You whirled around, "Ben!?"

And there he was...standing in front of you, real as anything. You gripped his shirt, afraid he would leave you again, "Ben...how are you....how...what...I can't...you..."

He shushed you with a kiss, taking your breath away. You closed your eyes and relaxed into his arms. He pulled away, allowing you to breath, "You didn't think I would leave without saying goodbye, did you?"

He wrapped his arm around your waist and you both swayed along to the music. You put your arms around his neck and he kissed you slowly. You kissed back fervently, unwilling to ever let go again.