The Bet (Bart Allen x Reader Part I)

Four hundred dollars is a risky bet Grayson." Bart smirked as Dick counted out the money.

"Well there's no way you're going to win it." Dick said, leaning back, "And if you lose you have to pay me four hundred or clean all the Watchtower's bathrooms."

Bart made a face, "fine."

"Your funeral. There's no way you can get (Y/n) to confess in five minutes."

Bart had made a bet that he could get (Y/n) to confess to liking him in five minutes. He looked confident enough about it, but Dick seriously doubted that he could get her to confess that quickly.

"Watch and learn, Dick my boy, watch and learn." Bart winked and raced off.

Dick laughed and sat back, watching the monitors. He watched (Y/n) walk into the kichen and chuckled as Bart ran up to her and started chatting. He looked at the timer, "Three minutes left speedy."

She seemed to be enjoying Bart's company, laughing and talking. Then suddenly she leaned in and gave him a kiss right on the lips.

"What the heck!" Dick jumped up and stared in disbelief as Bart wrapped a hand around her waist and kissed back.

(Y/n) broke the kiss ran back down the hall. Bart looked up at the security camera and grinned, disappearing in a flash. A second later Dick felt a gust of wind rush past him.

"I'll take that now. Grayson."

Dick growled and handed over the money, "How the heck did you get her to do that!?"

Bart smirked and counted the money, "You'll never know."

--Later in (Y/n)'s room---

"Uggh, that was disgusting, Bart." (Y/n) grumbled, wiping her mouth.

"Oh c'mon. It wasn't that bad." Bart chuckled, counting out the money on the bed.

"We agreed that I would kiss you for like, a second and then go. We did not agree to a long passionate kiss."

"I kissed you for like, five seconds more. Besides, you get paid." He passed her two hundred dollars, "And I think you liked it."

(Y/n) blushed and walked out of the room, "Whatever"

His eyes widened and he gasped, following you, "Oh my gosh, you did enjoy it! You enjoyed kissing me!"

"Shut it Bartholomew!"