Chapter 48: The Brother and The Bride (Part 2)

"I can't believe I'm doing this..." I said

"Well, you owe me," Emali said. "I could have made you walk with creepy Terrance but I didn't. Now you will hold my dress while I pee."

"Ok...you looked so pretty during the ceremony."

"Thanks," she said, doing her lady business. "So next we do toasts, have the first dance, and then we cut the cake."

"Yes," I said. "Don't worry, my speech is going to be awesome."

"I wasn't worried," Emali said. "Look, there's something you need to know about Bethanny, and the speech Aaron is giving."

"What about it..." I said.

"You know what, nevermind," Emali smirked.

"What? Now I'm curious. You have your evil villain smile on."

"Maybe I always smile like that when pee."

"Haha." I said. "What's the secret?"

"Nope," Emali said. "Now, help me get out of this stall and you might still get cake."

"You can to revoke my cake rights," I snorted. "I'm your sister now."

She didn't respond, but just waited for me to help her get her gigantic dress back out of the bathroom stall. We both went to wash our hands and touch up our makeup when the door creaked open slowly, and a tall woman in a skin-tight white dress walked in. The only thing more offensive than wearing white to a wedding was how her neckline plunged so low her breasts were begging to be stared at. I couldn't blame here for showing them off, they looked like they cost her a small fortune. Her eyes met mine and I narrowed my gaze. Who was she? Why on earth did she look so damn familiar?

"Hello," she said. "Congratulations Emali. You look stunning. "

"I know, I'm wearing white....I am the freaking bride."

"Pardon me," she said. "I meant no harm. But don't worry, I do not outshine you in any way."

"What's your name," I asked, curious who she was.

"I'm Natasha."

And then it hit me, who this woman was. She was Brady's Russian supermodel ex-girlfriend. Crashing the wedding.

"I'm Emali and this is..."

"One of Brady's whores," Natasha said, seething. "Yes, I'm aware of who the competition is."

"Excuse me?" I said. "I am not a whore and you were not invited. Brady is here with Serena, a nice girl he deserves. He was right; he was smart to be done with you."

"Done with me, is that what he said? Ha," Natasha laughed. "I'll be dead before we are done."

"You're insane." I spat. "Please leave. This is a private event."

"This ends in one of two ways," Natasha said.

"Option number one is your getting your ass beaten by a pissed off bride," Emali muttered.

"Option number one is you bring Brady to me and I speak to him, causing no scene. Option number two, I will ruin your happy memories. You have security, well, I am a fighter. I also took pictures of your wedding, which I will gladly sell. Is that what you want? All I need is to have a conversation with Brady."

"I've known Brady a long time," Emali said. "This desperate act will not win you any points. He likes his women like his drinks, strong and classy. You are niether my dear."

"When did you go drinking with Brady?" I said.

"It was a metaphor," Emali snapped back with an eyeroll.