A note on this story

Hey there!

Thank you for reading this story. I have two pesky little author's notes, and then I will stop bothering you, I swear!

First of all, this story is a sort of sequel. I wrote a story here on Wattpad called "Rockstar's Girlfriend" about the relationship between Blake's parents, Angela and Joel. It is on my page, and I am pretty proud of it. You may feel free to read it, but it isn't necessary to understand this story. This story has a very different feel from Rockstar's Girlfriend, because Blake is a very different character. But i think it is pretty worthwhile to read.

If you've read any of my other stories, such as Making It Up, The Intern, or Rockstar's Girlfriend, you may recognize a lot of Blake's aunts, uncles, and parents. (The Banner at the side has a list of all the titles in the series, listed in order from newest to oldest). Also, since this is the spinoff of a story, it is sort of set in the future. I don't write science fiction, so for the purposes of enjoying this story, just pretend technology won't change in the next two decades. In my head, Rockstar's Girlfriend is set in 2010, and Rockstar's Daughter is set in 2028. Sooooooo, just don't be confused if they reference current things as being classics (like John Green books and The Avengers) or if they reference celebrity children that don't exist yet. Basically, just roll with it, please.

Secondly. I plan to follow an UPDATE SCHEDULE for this story. There is nothing I hate more than beginning a wattpad story that just gets good and then the author suddenly decides they hate writing and stops updating. I sympathize with the writer's block, but I also like to know expectations. So this story will be updated weekly. I will update every Thursday.

I have no idea what kind of response this story will get, but if you read with me, you'll get consistent updates. I have most of it written so if you really want an update sooner, just comment and I will probably do it. I hate it when authors get mad when people ask for updates on a story; I find it ridiculously flattering, all three times it's happened to me. (just kidding....sort of. It's probably happened four times. Always feel free to ask, I don't ever get annoyed).

So, I hope you enjoy this! Thanks for the support.