Chatper 15: The Naked Truth

(((An author's note with mild spoilers, just to warn my readers.

*spoiler alert*

This chapter, despite it's title, does not actually contain any explicit content. It does however, contain some almost explicit content (ie, PG13 level situations.) If you're younger, or if it makes you uncomfortable, I totally understand that. But I promise, nothing shady will happen. Just some mildly racy kissing and that's all. I hate to do spoilers, but I do know that you have a right to be warned if something is going to shock you. This story is rated PG-13 for the langauge (I like my characters to use the F-bomb if they're angry, it feel more authetnic to me) and for some scenes in which the characters are kissing and possibly more.

I WILL NOT write any explicitly sexual content in the rock star series, which this story is apart of. But sex is discussed and sometimes alluded to because Blake is a young adult and she is finding herself. It's jsut where she is at as a woman.

So, decide for yourself if you want to read or not. It is not so bad, I promise, not worse than anything you'd see on television. But there is some mildly sexuality in this chapter, and you've been warned. If you want to skip the "racy" paragraph (which isn't essential to understanding the chapter), I have bolded the first few words and the last few words. I'd much rather you skip a paragraph than be offended. I try to make my writing accessible for different tpyes of people and sincerely appreciate my readers, so feel free to tell me if anything goes too far or upsets you.

And if you don't care at all, then feel free to read, comment, vote, and enjoy. Thanks, and I aplogize for this lengthy pre-chapter note.)))

         "So this is your big plan then?" I asked, watching Chase pull out a set of keys. "You're going to break into Jo's office."

"It's not breaking in when you have keys," Chase said. "Although technically, I stole these from Dave."

"So what is so special about Jo's office," I asked. "I mean, you're supposed to be teaching me how to have fun."

"Don't fear," Chase said. "I'm starting you off slowly. If the rush of invading our boss's private quarters isn't enough, I have a plan. I hear she stashes alcohol and board games."

"Board games and booze?" I said. "Wow that sounds interesting."

"Just keep an open mind," He said. "You'd be amazed how exciting candy land gets when you're buzzed."

"Maybe," I said. "But I am a candy land expert, so be warned."

          He just laughed and opened the door for me, letting me go inside. Much to my surprise, the office was full of tiny little candles and flowers, and there was a small table with two chairs.

"Did you do this for me?" I asked, my breath practically disappearing. "This is so sweet."

"I thought we could use a little ambiance," Chase said shrugging.

I turned and kissed him on the cheek, smiling.

"Just admit it," I said. "You're a big softie, Chase Macdonald."

"Fine," he said. "But if you tell anyone, you'll be sleeping with the fishes little lady."

"Your secret is safe with me," I said. "So, since there's a table, are we going to eat?"

"I was actually dead serious about the board games," Chase said.

He turned to grab Candy land, Chutes and Ladders, and Monopoly from a cupboard.