Chapter 53-My Shining Star

Chapter 53

TOGETHER WITH THEIR PARENTS,

DARREN CRISS & MIRANDA LIEBERMAN

REQUEST THE HONOR OF YOUR PRESENCE AT THE CELEBRATION OF THEIR UNION

SUNDAY THE ELEVENTH OF MAY

TWO THOUSAND FOURTEEN

AT FOUR O'CLOCK IN THE AFTERNOON

BRAND PARK COMMUNITY CENTER--LOVERS PEAK

RECEPTION TO FOLLOW

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU AT THIS MOMENTOUS OCCASION AND HOPE YOU WILL CELEBRATE WITH US

"You've never looked more beautiful to me," Clark whispers as I step through the bathroom to bedroom doorway.

I smile as I turn for him. Originally I was going to wear the dress from the party in Philly, but Nicki is wearing it now, the only dress we could get her on short notice without spending money. It was a big dress to begin with and it fits her belly bump perfectly.

In my green dress, it's long sheer fabric flowing down my sides and it's light green sequined bust and the nude colored sleeves, this dress is definitely not like the dress I wore to the birthday celebrations a few weeks ago. Only took me a week of on and off shopping to find this perfect dress for this wedding, but I did it.

Now May, a lot has happened since Robert was recruited to Twisted. The script is finished, the Kickstarter was backed in just a few days and work is already going into the play. The guys are focused right now on main cast, while Clark and A.J start writing the music to shows. They brought in this girl Kaley McMahon, whom is really sweet and really nice and she's been helping them out with writing lyrics to the songs. Even Dylan's been helping out with the songs.

Now that it's time for the wedding we're all stay at a hotel together for two days so we can go to the wedding, then we're gonna fly back and continue rehearsals. Darren's had nervous jitters the last few weeks, and Miranda hasn't been much better. They managed to plan a wedding in six months while most take up to a year. I'd be nervous if I were either of them.

"You really think so?" I ask, smiling sheepishly. "I feel naked without my glasses especially."

"Why would I lie to you, Alex? You look truly amazing. I am seriously the luckiest guy in the world to be dating someone like you."

I kiss his cheek. "Now you're just taking it too far," I joke as I whisper in his ear. He grins when I pull back. "You don't look too bad yourself, Mr. Baxtresser. You clean up real nice for a wedding."

He pulls his jacket and gives me a half cocky smile. "I do my best."

We grab our necessary items and start to head out the door, Clark's hand intertwined with mine, when I see Nicki and Joey down the hall coming towards us. Although obviously pregnant, she looks completely amazing in my dress with Joey's arm around hers. She straightened her hair and wore a little bit more make-up than usual, though it looks amazing on her. Joey's in his groomsman outfit, with his long hair gelled back and a content smile on his face. They look like the perfect couple coming down the hallway.

"You look...amazing," I tell Nicki when she finally reaches us. "That dress does you complete justice."

"Thank you for letting me borrow it," she gushes. "I can't believe this is big enough to fit this belly." She looks down at her eight months large baby belly, now so big it engulfs most of Nicki's front.