Chapter 20-Meeting Lana

So here's what you missed on It Wasn't Supposed To End This Way:

Alex learned that Clark Baxtresser has a thing for her and now they are dating. Everyone kept questioning her about her relationship with Clark and Dylan and she got fed up with it so she slept with Clark to prove to herself she was over Dylan. But my question is I wonder if it really helped at all.

Probably not.

She's still got to meet with Lana Bertie in Chicago for the Chicago Tribute and we're all wondering why the hell she's even in this story, what is her purpose?

Nicki and Joey had another fight about Nicki's baby, whom she wants to keep. When are these two going to grow up and stop fighting all the time? Ain't nobody got time for their bullshit excuses as to why they can't just be a couple. Screw Emma, we all want Nicki and Joey together!

Everyone kind of forgot about Jeff now, how he was terrorizing Alex for like, three chapters and just STOPPED. What's up with that? When is the author of this story going to get all her facts straight? Or even finish this chapter? We don't know.

And that's what you missed on GLEE.

Err, It Wasn't Supposed To End This Way...

;)

Chapter 20

I look both ways outside of Clark's room before exiting. No one is down the hall, which I'm grateful for. I leave the room and make my way to the elevator, straightening my top and my hair as well. I'm not ashamed that I slept with Clark, that's not it at all. But I'm not ready to tell anyone. I don't know how they would react, and right now, I'm not even sure what to think. My reasons for sleeping with Clark made sense before. I needed to know. Dylan can never love me, I know that now. And I thought that having sex with Clark would help. 

But honestly, I just feel even worse than I did before.

I click the down button on the elevator, my arms crossed and my white nails tapping on my sleeve.  Ugh, I probably look like I just rolled out of bed.

Well, technically I did.

I feel someone brush up beside me, then I hear a little 'Plop!' and then, "Oops. Sorry! I tripped and my glasses fell off!" I turn my head to see a boy, smaller than me, probably still in college bending on the ground to pick up a pair of black framed glasses. He stands back up and cleans them with his shirt. I feel his struggles. He puts them back on and then, as if by magic, his eyes widen in surprise.

"Oh my God! You're...you're Alex Rose!" He says, covering his mouth. "Holy shit!" I look up and down him. He's a fairly small kid, probably around 20 years old. His face shows more age than his body, and his smile is kind and gentle. He's got sort of short hair, a light brown like mine. And his eyes are sweet and innocent. But I'm a little scared as to why this kid knows who I am, when the only person I know in Chicago is Lana.

"Um, do I know you?" I ask him, tilting my head. I've completely turned away from the elevator now, looking at him.

"No, ummm...no, sorry. I just know that you're in Starkid. Like, holy shit, Sammie and Amber are going to freak!" He starts fiddling with his phone, texting profusely. I turn back towards the elevator slowly. This is one...unique kid.

"Hey, Alex?" I hear someone call from behind me. Me and the kid both turn to see Nicki waving at me. "What time is sound check?" She is coming from our side of the hallway.

The kid closes his phone and does a double take. Then he pinches himself and says, "Okay, now I'm definitely dreaming." The kid starts to laugh. "Seriously, who fucking drugged me?"