Chapter 19-First

Chapter 19

"LAUREN!!!!!!!!"  I shout, chasing her around the inside of the bus. We are about to stop for dinner, and I had decided to turn back on my Twitter notifications. I probably shouldn't have.

"I'm sorry!" Lauren giggles back, avoiding my grasp.

"Alex it's no big deal!" Nicki is now laughing at my phone.

"Nicki, shut up!" I laugh as well as I tackle little Lauren to the floor.

"Dude!" Walker grabs my stomach from above me and pulls me off Lauren.

"Walker! No fair. She sniped me. That's not cool, I gotta get her back!" Walker starts to let go of me, but I grab his arm and kick him down with my foot.

I giggle again. "No chance against me, Walker!" 

"Too late, Alex. The fans already saw it!" Lauren is saying as she stands.

"And now they'll see this, too! Post!" Julia laughs next as she sends something.

I pout. "You guys suck!"

Dylan walks in with Joey behind him from their pods. "Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Dylan shouts out as I'm chasing Lauren again. He grabs my left upper arm, grasping my muscle and pulling me around to him. "What the hell is going on in here?"

"They sniped me! And now they are posting all about me everywhere!" I fake complain to the boys.

"What are you talking about?" Joey asks. I take my phone from my back pocket and unlock it to the picture. Here it is. The moment of truth. What will happen when I show Dylan this picture? Nothing probably will. I'm certain this whole time I've made up this relationship in my head. So what's the harm in showing him this picture? Nothing is going to change the way he feels about me. I know it.

I show the boys the picture. "@AlexIsARose and @claark have a lot to hide. New ship names for them! GO!" Dylan reads aloud, looking at the picture. Joey's eyes dart to Clark, who is now tackling Lauren himself. Then he steps away from the phone taking deep breaths. Dylan doesn't do anything, just stares at my phone. 

"And now there is a Vine of you tackling Lauren and you're little temper-tantrum!" Julia says, fanning herself to keep the tears from coming. She holds out her phone to show me.

I grab the phone and watch the vine. "Noo! Julia, you suck! Fuck yoooou. I'm sending MAAARRGUUURAAATT after you!" I shout, quoting Jim Povolo. 

Then he actually pops his head up from his laptop. "You called?" He jokes.

"Get her!" I point at Julia, laughing.

So, Jim closes his laptop, stands up and says, "Alright." Then he becomes his alter-ego of Ma'au Guurit, the Eater of Hearts and Souls and picks up Julia and spins her around. We all continue laughing, our sides basically caving in from the pain.

The bus then stops suddenly, sending all of us forward. Half of us fall to the ground, our guffaws loudly ringing out. We all exit the bus and stand outside the pizza place, hoping to get a table for our huge crowd. We should be lucky we aren't as big as the entire group of Starkid, who couldn't all come on tour sadly. It's just the eleven performers, the band members, Julia, me and Nicki. Once we find out that the entire restaurant is actually empty, we all pile into the place, pulling tables together and sitting at booths. Clark sits on my left, holding my hand under the table. Unfortunately, Dylan is forced in next to me on my left, not looking at anyone, but down at his menu. Nicki sits on the other side of the table in between Lauren and Walker, the three of them with their heads together talking intimately.