Chapter 4-The Tumor

Since Alex is passed out, this is basically told from Joey and Dylan's POVs. It's in past tense because they are talking about what happened while she was out. Therefore, she will not technically be telling the story. Italics are what the boys are telling Alex. Also the information was just BS'd. I'm like John Green. If he can make up Phalanxifor, I can pretend I know what happens when someone gets a tumor. Don't judge me ;)

Chapter 4

I already know what happened. It was stupid to think I could continue on not telling anyone, and I never took into account for any of it to happen.

I have a brain tumor.

Nothing serious, and luckily, my doctor caught it before any real damage could be done to me. The surgery was two days away, and no one knew about it. Well, Nicki knew. And I made her swear not to tell anyone. But after I fainted in front of everyone, it was only a matter of time before they found out what was wrong.

You'll find out how I got it later.

According to Joey and Dylan, who are now telling me the story 36 hours later in my hospital bed, this is what happened after I passed out in front of everyone. Dylan starts the story for me.

"Jeff, what's going on with Alex?" Joey had asked Jeff. Jeff had shrugged, but worry was in encased on his face.

"I don't know man! She was fine earlier," Jeff had responded. His face had drained of all color and he was beginning to sweat.

"Well, we need to do something!" Walker shouted. You were in Walkers arms, since he was the only one who could lift you, and he was having a hard time holding on.

"Come on, let's put her in the dressing room and call 911," Lauren suggested, leading the group to the dressing rooms. When everyone arrived, they quickly began to shed their costumes and their make-up, changing into real clothes. Joey had sat by your side the entire time, holding your hand. He had called Nicki, and she was coming as fast as she could. She was still in Pennsylvania, so she would take her hours to get to us in New York. When everyone had finished changing, they all got together to try and assess the damage. When you had fallen, apparently your head had hit a chair and you was still bleeding. Meredith ran to the first aid kit and Holden grabbed band-aids. Jaime, knowing how far away the hospital was and knowing it would take longer than twenty minutes to get across town, called the hospital and told them to be waiting at the entrance of the hospital.

"How are we getting her in the car? We don't wanna have her sit up if we don't know what is wrong!" Julia asked. She was a rush of panic. She's the hard ass of the group, never wanting to stop production for anything. But she knows what you mean to Joey, and still let everyone leave.

Nick and Matt were dressing your wounds and turned when Julia said this. "That's a good point, Julia. Joey? What do we do?" Nick asked.

I wish I could have seen Joey's real face when he had been asked that. He says to me that he shook his head. But Dylan tells me that Joey's face was lost, totally foreign. Joey looked crumpled and defeated, much how like Jeff had looked earlier. Joey sticks his tongue out at Dylan for telling me the truth. I laugh at them for acting like immature five year old's. Joey continues on with the story.

Jeff had figured it out, though. He took the seats out of the back of his car, took a bunch of throw pillows from the dressing rooms and then took a blanket out of the back of Matt's car. They lied you down in Jeff's car while Dylan sat with you the whole way.

Dylan denies it, sitting with me. He punches Joey in the arm for telling him that tidbit, but I smack them both and tell them to continue. Joey goes on.