The Alliance- Chapter 10

The Alliance Chapter 10

Tristan's P.O.V

"How the hell did you get here?" Her tone was accusing but so familiar that it quickly put me at ease.

" It's not like you were being inconspicuous parading around tonight, which I might add I'm disappointed in your poor choice of company." I was absolutely repulsed that my own sister would associate with leeches but there was so much about her that's changed since we were children.

I feel like I barely know her anymore, I have no idea what happened that night after I was rescued but after seeing father the way he was I had no reason to believe any different was made of Trinity. Marlow says he didn't know she was alive, I'm not entirely sure I believe him but he'd say anything to keep in my good graces.

"Like you're in any position to judge me Tristan, I'm not the one who became the very beast that killed our father." Those words coming out of her mouth stung like acid being poured over me. What right had she to say I was like the monster that killed father, she was dorming and likely fucking those filthy leeches. I wasn't going to let her see how very close I was to crushing her insignificant scull , so I laughed it off.

"I'm glad to see you remember we had a father, why I would have assumed you've forgotten all about him while you're out mouth fucking those creatures."

I saw the look in her eyes as the hurt quickly became anger , her eyes began to turn silver. If I wasn't so much stronger than she was I might have been slightly intimidated by her. This reminded me of when we were kids and I chopped off the head of one of her barbies to see what kind of reaction she'd have and we'd spend hours battling it out, of course back then it was non suggestive while now it truly was life or death.

I had no intention of striking her but I was curious to see what strength she did possess. Her tiny fists began to tremble as they were clenched while I stood patiently waiting for the impact to strike my face. I didn't expect her to simply walk away, I was bewildered to see what became of my sister and now I knew.

Before I had the opportunity to call out to her she was roughly 10 feet away in distance when she charged at me like a wild lion before making it's kill. She surged into the air as her foot collided with my ribs, I heard multiple loud unnatural cracks as the impact catapulted me feet into the air crashing into a nearby solid oak tree. Trinity swaggered towards me with a look of triumph on her face.

"Fuck you Tristan, you were better off dead."

A sudden adrenaline rush left me in a frenzy as my body acted on instinct before I could mentally assess it myself. Before she knew what hit her I kicked her back using a mild force because I did not want to kill her even if my entire body screamed otherwise. Trinity went flying into the side of the building, not wanting to cause alarm I made my way over towards her just to tell her to calm the fuck down.

Her eyes grew in dismay , she stood up and pulled out her blade and in one motion sliced a gap into my shoulder. Trying to not make any noise alerting anyone else I grabbed a hold of Trinity's head and smashed it into the brick wall. She plummeted to the ground hunched over spitting up blood.

" It didn't have to be like this, you're coming with me."I lugged her limp body over my shoulder knowing her strength would return shortly so I started to leave until I felt a sharp jabbing pain in my back that only continued to grow worse.

"What mate? Can't you get a girl the old fashioned way?"

I turned to see the same vampire from earlier that night, standing directly in front of me. I cringed in disgust looking at him all high and mighty as though he were a man instead of a monster.