The Alliance Chapter 6- Oh Brother.

Tristan's POV

I raced off as fast as I could, he said she was dead. My sister was suppose to be dead but the second I got a good look at her I knew it was her. That filthy bloodsucker, the way he said her name made me want to rip out his heart. All these years I thought she was dead then Marlow sent me on this mission to kill all of them that threaten to destroy us and ruin any chance at salvaging our kind. Did Marlow know she was still alive and would be there, did she know about me? She hesitated from killing me , if anything that had to be a start. All these years Marlow saved me from the vampires and said they killed father and Trinity. I felt like ripping apart anything in my path of destruction, not only were my friends killed but now I had all these ridiculous scenarios to question.

I was faster and much more powerful than any other of my kind, if I really wanted to save the others with me I could have just as easily but to be honest they sort of got on my nerves. If Trinity was still alive I could save her, I could turn her. We could be united and since Marlow says I'm the future leader I'd have someone by my side. There was so much I wanted to know I had to find out more before figuring out my next move. First things first I would find Layla my love and tell her, she's absolutely the only one I could trust . Then I would find Trinity and bring her back to me, maybe massacre the Alliance and a few diseased leeches while I'm at it.

Trinity's POV

Ambrose abruptly stood in front of me blocking my view of the others but it was too late.

"What the hell is with your eyes?" Saddie demanded approaching me ,being followed by a curious Seth. Sarg interrupted grabbing Saddie's arm directing her in the opposite direction back to the girl laying on the ground tied and taped up.

" Later, we have more pressing matters." Sarg walked towards the girl whom was sprawled in pain on the ground.

"She's a fucking Nephilim." Saddie said in an outburst. " She's going to get us all killed." Before I could blink Seth came at me with my blade. He was standing directly behind me, having my own blade pressed up against my jugular. In a flash I gripped my hand firmly on Seth's hand steadying the blade pulling it further away from my neck, at a safe distance I squeezed my hand crunching a bone or two in his hand. The second he dropped the blade Ambrose slammed his entire body into Seth knocking him into the ground laying on top of him ready to kill him just as swiftly.

" Do you value your hands? One warning mate, you try to kill her again and I will make it so you have nothing to attempt killing her with if you catch my drift. You may be mute but you're not retarded."

The last bit had me suppressing giggles, I didn't blame Seth he took me as a threat and reacted as such. It's not like I was forthright and honest about my secret but it looks like my secret was now out of the box. The way Ambrose did that made me feel like I was a little more than just a child he was playing babysitter for, seriously at this rate we were 1 for 1 as far as saving lives go I think Alistair should have made me his babysitter. I laughed at that , maybe that would be a future suggestion next time I see Alistair.

Ambrose glanced over taking his fingers moving my chin to take a better look at my neck to make sure there wasn't a scratch. He grinned while I rolled my eyes.

" Oh thank you for saving me, I don't know what I would have done without you." I added in a joking tone rather than a rude annoyed one.

" Probably die." Ambrose let out a small arrogant laugh.

We went over towards the girl, I was still being stared at by Saddie I didn't sense she meant me any harm so I let that pass. Ambrose however didn't dismiss it as easily.