Annoyed To Be His Friend

Jimin was having a hard time trying not to kill his best friend. Because oh my god, why did he have to get into fights? It was the same thing almost everyday, and although the fight itself was getting monotonous, the wounds his friend got were the exact opposite. 

Taehyung, his friend, always got into fights with Jeon Jungkook, and the reasons behind the brawl were always petty. Honestly those two would fight over a fucking pencil.

"for the fucking hundredth time, Tae, will you please stop fighting with him?" Jimin groaned, dabbing some medicine on to the younger boy's forehead. Taehyung winced. "is it that hard?"

"you just don't know how hard that is Jimin" Taehyung answered, swinging his legs, as he was sitting on one of the beds in the nurse's office and it was rather tall. "when I see that stupid bunny face of his I just wanna stuff his face down a toilet"

"yes, i get that you hate him" Jimin sighed, lightly sticking a plaster to the younger's forehead. "but can't you be mature?"

"mature my ass, when I see him I can do anything but be mature" Taehyung scoffed. Jimin groaned as he gathered the medical supplies and stashed them away properly. He then washed his hands. He heard Taehyung jumping down from the bed, always too energetic, and walking up to him.

"thanks Chim, you're amazing" Taehyung gave his box smile that made simply everyone melt and Jimin sighed, putting on his bag. He was aware that he could never be mad at Taehyung for long.

"sure I am" 

Walking out of school, they crossed the road and stopped right in front of a tall, white building named Bighit. Taehyung looked up at it, smiling proudly.

"i still can't believe my hyung got into this" he dreamily said.

Jimin laughed. "it's been two months Tae, when are you going to believe?" he nudged the younger out of his trance. "come on, let's go play some video games"

They turned to walk down the street, but Jimin took one last glance, seeing a black haired man behind the glass doors of the building, putting on a coat as he walked towards the entrance. His eyes stayed glued for a fraction of a second before turning back to nod his head to something Taehyung said.

The two friends walked away from the building.