Hate Has A Reason...

Jimin pushed Taehyung lightly, cheeks tinted red.

"shut up, Tae! it's not like that..."

"oh Chim, you know it's exactly like that" Taehyung laughed loudly, earning a snicker from Hoseok too. Jimin glared at the two of them, arms crossed over his chest. The girl next to Hoseok, Moonbyul, snickered.

"so Jimin is gay?" she inquired, as her friend, Wheein, also turned her attention to the blushing Jimin.

"nooooooooo" the pink haired boy whined.

He wanted to storm out, but he was in the school cafeteria and he didn't want to be labelled the drama queen for not being able to handle some petty teasing. All the same, Jimin wished he could stuff Taehyung's face in his lunch because infuriatingly, the younger boy always knew what Jimin was feeling. So when Jimin had gushed about playing basketball with Yoongi that one day, Taehyung had summed it up to a single sentence: Jimin has a crush on Yoongi.

It was accurate, but not exactly welcoming. And it had been a week since that fateful day they had exchanged number(and texted. Jimin was impatient so he wanted to 'get to know' Young more) and here they were still arguing over the same fact.

Hoseok gulped down a sandwich before speaking. "well, to be fair Min, you are kind of blushing now" the older male pointed out, smirking. "I mean, if you didn't like him Taehyung would have a black eye by now"

Jimin sighed miserably. "fine" he made his tone as grumpy as possible. "I admit to having a small attraction"

At the sentence, both his friends snorted, making Jimin even more miserable. Even the two girls were laughing at his expense! 

"but he's way older!" Jimin complained, giving in and blurting out his main worry. "no way, I can't date him, like he's seven years older!"

Cockily, Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "so you do want to date him"

"is that all you heard?" Jimin groaned.

"if it's true love-" Hoseok began and this time was cut off by Taehyung and Jimin both. They both were skeptical of Hoseok's 'oh so true love' he seemed to mention all the time. This specially included Taehyung as Hoseok always commented that he and Jungkook were made for each other. The older looked put out and he huffed angrily.

They all looked surprised, Well Taehyung was shocked really, when Jungkook crashed in, his lunch tray landing at their table with a harsh thud, silencing them as they watched the younger boy muttering angrily and sitting down next to Jimin.

"sorry for interrupting, carry on" Jungkook muttered, head down, noticing that everyone had stopped eating.

Taehyung opened his mouth to curse and scorn when Jimin kept his palm on the latter's thigh and shook his head warningly.

"what's up Kook?" Jimin asked gently, facing the eating boy.

"nothing" the younger boy grumbled, eating with such ferocity, Wheein winced.

"clearly it's something" Hoseok protested, frowning. The gentleness both Jimin and Hoseok had for Jungkook had Taehyung frowning, unable to grasp what was happening.

"Look, I just need alone time from my so called fucking friends" he spat out the word 'friends' with so much hatred, everyone at the table physically felt it.

By now the scene was attracting many viewers because wow, Taehyung and Jungkook were just so close yet they were not fighting.

"you sure you don't want to talk?" Jimin questioned, voice soft. "I'm here to listen"