Acceptance

So I mention a university name in this, Sungkyunkwan, and this is an actual university but it's in Seoul so I'm making it a university in Busan. This is a fanfic don't take it too seriously.

Enjoyyyyy

___________________

It started with his favorite perfume bottle, this really expensive thing that was basically a luxury item to him: A Clive Christian perfume.

The moment he unwrapped the gift box, he had almost dropped it with an ear splitting shout of surprise, Causing his mom to rush out of the kitchen, alarmed.

The second gift was a flower bouquet- and not just any bouquet- a one so exquisite, bursting with colors and a smell so ethereal.

His mom had gaped at it, not believing her eyes till she saw the tag- To Park Jimin.

Her eyes had glinted with a mischievous light when she turned to face him. "looks like my boy has a suitor"

Jimin had rolled his eyes, cheeks pink.

The flowers, kept in three different vases, because the bouquet was so big, lasted for three days.

The third one surprised him even more so: a pair of really expensive Nike branded basketball shoes, and it fit him exactly right.

It irked him to not know anything about this mysterious man, and from the notes he sends, Jimin cant help but think that he's just...special.

Or maybe Jimin just likes being pampered.

Whatever the case was, by the end of the month he had two more gifts and a overly curious Taehyung who bugged him constantly, even though Jimin told him over and over that he really didn't know who it was. To be honest, no one on school had showed him any particular attention that made him even the slightest bit suspicious.

On the other hand, his mind was occupied what with him getting together with his parents to fill out applications to University. His whole body was consumed with jitters because he so badly wanted to be accepted into him dream university: The University of Sungkyunkwan (A/N: This is an actual university but it's in Seoul so I'm making it a university in Busan. this is a fanfic don't take it too seriously). It had been his ultimate dream ever since he started playing basketball back in middle school.

He hoped that he'd get a scholarship there. Because as much as his parents would love to fund him, he'd rather not bother them with the fees.

And now the final exam was drawing up; it was just around the corner and Jimin was studying with no rest. As usual, he tended to overtire himself but it was his general routine, he didn't mind it. He was actually quite attuned to the tiring weight he pulled on his shoulders whenever and exam came by. And this exam- it mattered even more so than the rest. So Jimin put the mystery of the gifts to the back of his mind, devoting himself to study instead.

Until there was another package: a CD full of relaxing songs, four packets of vitamins and an undeniably sweet note. One that said that he shouldn't tire himself out and that he shouldn't work too much into the night and sleep on the desk and there was no need to breakdown because he could do it. And that the CD held some songs that he might find relaxing.

Somewhere at the back of Jimin's mind, he had an inkling of who this could possibly be but then again- it was impossible and unbelievable. And painful to think about. So he opted to not think about the whole gift issue.

Although he might have popped a vitamin or two in his mouth while getting through the work he had done over an year.

And he might've listened to the recommended songs by whoever his suitor was.