Chapter Twenty-Three

Mature Content

Chapter Twenty-Three
Lucinda Of Celestials and Verish

It didn't take long for Vlad to race us to the master bedroom, placing me down on the bed. I looked up and into the eyes of my Mate, his pupils so wide they took over his irises with their deep blackness. His hands cautiously caressed my hips, his eyes looking me up and down. I decided to make the first move, unbuttoning my jean shorts, sliding down the zipper to reveal my pink laced underwear, watching as he held his gaze to my every move. Our hearts beat rapidly as we undressed each other slowly, taking our time to memorize the other's body and when we were fully bare unto each other, I felt something unknown surge through me.

I lusted for this male.

My male.

Vladimir growled and pounced, licking up from my collarbone to my jaw, nipping at my neck. He fingers sought my slick entrance, a slightly uncomfortable tightness filled me, but as his fingers worked with his lips, I found pleasure rise in me. He quickened his pace, and I honestly couldn't count how many fingers were inside me as I was too focused on the pleasure building inside me. "V-Vlad-i-mir! I-I-"

"I know, my love," he grunted. "Let go."

And blinding lights took over my vision as I released, gripping the sheets. I'd never felt something like that in my entire life! I came down from my high, gazing into his eyes that were blackened with lust, both of us panting. "I'm ready," I gasped, reaching out to him. "I want to be one."

He nodded, smiling and retracting his fingers from my weeping core, climbing on top of me. His weight was held by his hands on either side of me, his head dipping to my neck to lick the drops of sweat that had beaded there. I gasped and he slid into me, inch by glorious inch, making the ache disappear. "Oh, I love you," I sighed, gripping his shoulders. He let a slew of words that could possibly be translated to an "I love you too," but Goddess we were both just so lost in pleasure. He groaned and grunted, picking up his pace little by little until he was pummeling me with his shaft. Our skin was slipping over each other, our breaths mingling into one and our cries of ecstasy rang out into the room as something even more powerful crashed through my entire being. And simultaneously, we sought each other's neck, marking the sensitive flesh. Once we retracted our fangs, Vladimir rolled over to the other side of the bed, one of his hands locking onto mine.

"I've never felt this way before," he admitted.

"Me neither," I giggled, "I won't have to feed for another year."

He chuckled and gave a long, passionate kiss and we started all over again.