Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen
Lucinda Of Celestials

Vladimir frowned and tried to take me in his arms, but I resisted. I needed to tell him. I had to. "What is it, my light?"

"Swear to me that you won't think less of me."

"Luc-"

"Swear to me!"

"Ok," he shushed, rubbing my arms. "I swear."

"Now swear you won't reject me."

His eyes widened, hurt flashing through his eyes. "No matter what you tell me, I would never do such a thing."

I could feel tears well up and they spilled over, causing me to cover my face as I confessed. "I'm an Unclean," I sobbed. I closed my eyes, unable to look him in the eyes. He gripped my hands, sliding them away from my face. "I'm so sorry! Please keep me, I didn't mean for it to happen, they just grabbed me and-and-" He suddenly stood and walked towards the wall, bracing his hands against it.

"Who was it?" He hissed, his jaw clenching and unclenching as he tried to keep his fangs from protruding. "Was it Draco?"

"And one of his men," I whispered, playing with my fingers. "I can't say what happened, but I can show you."

His back tensed and he turned. "Show me."

I stood on shaky legs, making my way over to him. I came right in front of him, a fraction of an inch between our chests before I reached my hands up to grasp the back of his head, bringing his forehead to mine and letting him into my mind.

He had gone. My suffering was over for today. My wings felt stiff and uncomfortable, begging to be set free, but not strong enough to release themselves. My mouth was dry and my body ached, but then I remembered the wonderful woodsy scent that had enveloped me in the forest, a small smile placed on my lips.

"So you do show an emotion other than pain." My head snapped up to see one of the guards, Caleb they called him. If you saw him outside of this hell, he'd look like a nice, charming young man, but I knew better. No one here was either of those things. "I admire how much to seem to hold everything in," he said, slithering closer to me. "It...challenges me." He ran his index finger down my cheek and I jerked away, revolted at his touch. He sighed and smiled. "I hoped you'd put up a fight." He grabbed my shackled feet and slid me down and onto the floor from my corner. "It makes things much more interesting." He ripped what was left of the rags they gave me to cover myself, gripping my breasts painfully. I shouted and cried and hit, but no one came to my aid. His hands ran up and down my body, making me want to vomit.

It wasn't until I heard the zipper on his jeans loosen that I became afraid. "N-No, p-please." But he didn't listen. He punched my cheek, sending my head in a whirl whilst he entered me. "No," I whispered, tears streaming down my face in physical and emotional pain.

He had made me an Unclean.

Vladimir had ripped his head away from mine. "That man," he hissed. He turned to leave and I felt anguish rise in my throat.

"Please!" I reached out and he looked at me, his eyes burning with rage. "Please don't leave me," I pleaded, tears streaming down my cheeks.

"I have to do this, Lucy, I have to."

"No," I shook my head, my vision blurring. "W-We can s-still be together, please."

He made his way to me, bending down and putting his body in between my legs. "Oh, Lucy. I'm not giving up on us because of what that bastard did to you. I'm leaving the room because I'm about to fucking kill him," he seethed, slightly gripping my thighs. I gulped and cupped his jaw in my hands. He turned his head and kissed them before standing. "Stay here please." I nodded and he ran out, feeling a pit of despair in my stomach.