14 ~ Some New Company

Omnicient POV

'Today's the day

They're coming today!'

Zyla half-sang in her head.

She was really excited about them coming, and by them, it means Amber Dawne Valencia and Darell James Andrews.

You're probably wondering who they are. Don't worry, an explanation is here.

Amber is the spirit of Autumn and Wind. She's the one responsible for the cool wind blowing and those beautiful falling leaves. She's quite shy and keeps quiet most of the time. But she can get a bit childish and playful at times, like the wind!

Darell, on the other hand, is the spirit of Spring and Earth. He's responsible for those green grasses and little daisies that grow during spring. He has a really, really good singing voice and he and Bunny go along just fine. He is rather serious at times but also a fun companion.

Amber, Darell and Zyla have been friends for decades. Both are immortal as well. Jack has never met them because they aren't very popular and have more responisibilities than Jack. Well, Jack's about to meet them, and Zyla's really excited. She hasn't seen them in years and she can't wait for Jack to meet them as well.

~~ Timeskip~~

Jack's POV
It's almost noon now and the guests are expected to arrive in a few minutes. Zyla's been pretty excited and has been really cheerful. It's nice having to see her smiling and beaming like that. She looks so beautiful. Anyways, she explained to me that our guests are also spirits and are immortal like us. Other than that, she didn't tell me anything else.

"Come on Zyla, tell me more."

"Nope, you'll know them when you meet them."

"But what if we won't get along?" I asked.

"Of course not. You'll definitely get along with them. I'm sure they'll like you."

I shot her an "oh-really" look but she just smiled.

"Trust me. Now lets go, they might be there already." She said with a really excited smile plastered on her face.
I chuckled at her excitement. "Alright, I trust you"

We went to the sitting room and when we opened the door, they were there, being welcomed by North.
Zyla immediately went over and gushed over them.
"Amber!" She hugged the blonde girl.
"Zyla! How have you been? You havent changed a bit, have you?" The young girl beamed at her. Zyla just chuckled and moved to hug the other guest.

Hey Darell! Its been a long time."
"Yeah, 10 years yet we all haven't changed a bit." He chuckled.
Zyla moved back to my side, "Jack, meet Amber and Darell. Amber and Darell, meet Jack."

We shook hands.

Amber, as Zyla introduced, had long golden blonde hair that fell past her waist. There was this little braid at the side with a maple leaf designed clip. She had adorable blue eyes and was slightly shorter than Zyla. Her dress was in the colors of autumn and though sleeveless, it kinda reminds me of medival style. She had redish, ankle strap sandals.

"Hello Jack, its nice to finally meet you." Amber smiled shyly.
"Its nice to meet you too, Amber." I returned the smile.

She's so sweet, its contagious! Rather shy too...

Darell, on the other hand, was slightly taller than me. He had chocolate brown hair, and his green seem to be both gentle and scrutinizing. He was tan compared to Amber. He wore a long sleeved light green undershirt and a over it is a t-shirt of a darker shade. He also had bluish black pants, and is barefoot, like me.
"Hey Jack, name's Darell. Nice to meet you." Instead of a handshake, he closed his fist and we fist bumped.
"You too Darell." I grinned.

Looks like we'll go along better than I thought.

We sat on the couch, the girls busy chatting away on one side. Then Darell spoke up.
"Hey Jack."

"Yeah?"

"D'you like playing pranks?"

"Of course I do! Its fun having to mess with people, and having powers pretty much helps." I answered, grinning.

"Yeah, our powers do make pranking funnier... I also mess with people sometimes. I make some rocks move or just fall out, and some people get freaked out! There was one time that some boy scouts went camping, it was already night when they gathered around their campfire and started telling ghost stories. I listened and when the boy telling the story began to get to the scary and shocking part, I dropped a rock on the ground making a loud thud. All the kids jumped and one boy even screamed! Haha, it was funny.... Though Amber is against it."

He told the story with a grin. Well atleast the story was scary, thanks to Darell's sound effects. XD I noticed that while he was telling the story, I noticed that his eyes lingered at Amber at one point... I didn't mind it though.

"How about you Jack? Tell me about one of your pranks." He asked.

"So, looks like you're enjoying each other's company." North's voice boomed from the doorway.

"Yeah, I guess we are, North!" Zyla beamed.

"Thanks for inviting us." Amber thanked North.

He smiled, " You are very much welcome! Now, if you ever wanted to stay here, I already have the guest rooms prepared for you. You can each have your own rooms, they are right beside Jack's. Well, you can now go back to talking, if you need me, I'll be in my office." And he left with a slight chuckle.

Amber then asked Darell, "Hey Darell, will we stay? I'd like to stay."

"Okay, sure. Why not?" He replied.

"Yey!" Zyla and Amber chorused.

"Jinx!" Amber cheerfully exclaimed.

"Aw, man... you always beat me." Zyla said with fake dissappointment.
Amber just giggled and they went back to talking about.... I dunno, girl stuff?

I turned to face Darell to see him looking at Amber, again.

"Girls Huh?" I stated. His eyes went back to me.

" Wha- oh yeah..." He looked down.

'ooooh, I see something here~'I smirked at the thought.

"Say Darell..."

" Yeah?"

"Are you and Amber, together yet?"

-----------

Heyo guys! I'm back!

Finally finished this.

Im really sorry this was very, very late. Our internet connection sucks and I had a writer's block. This was supposed to be updated earlier but the chapter I first wrote got deleted.... I don't know how! I got really upset thinking how dissappointed you guys will be.... So please don't get mad. :)

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. ^|^

(The drawing in the multimedia section is my friend, MissMisuki's drawing of Darell. Its very similar to how I imagined him. Thanks MissMisuki! :D)
(( Sorry for the bad quality, my camera isnt really the best))

Ciao!Sayonara!AufWeidersen! :3