8~ Sweetness

Previously...(Zyla POV)

The letter came from...

....... The moon.

It said something about me and Jack being.... in a bond, mates or something? Soulmates?

And thats why I came to North so that he can get me to understand it.

Yeah, the message is clear.

I'm not dumb, but there are some stuff that I don't understand. Huh, guess I'm not mature enough. Yeah, well I already accepted the fact that I'm not mature. It's not such a bad thing.

(Jack POV)

I'm still in my room, getting more bored by the minute. "Uggh, when is this gonna end!" I flopped down on my bed. Someone knocked on my door. "Jack? You in here?" It's Zyla! "Yeah, you can come in, Zyla."

The door slowly opened and she came in with a slight smile. I sat up and gestured to the space beside me. She took it and sat down.

"Wow, this bedroom of yours is amazing, and cold." She shivered a bit. I edged nearer and felt her heat.  "Your hot -- warm, I mean" I blushed at my 'mistake' and she smiled. "Yeah, I can just warm myself up through my inner flame. I'm not cold anymore." She casually replied.

"Oh. So, do you have other stuff to do?" I asked, nervously, and I don't really know why. "Actually, no. North just told me to, talk with you and, uh, spend time with you." She said in a shy voice while twising her long beautiful hair.

Oh how I want to touch that hair... I mentally slapped myself. What is wrong with me today? "Well uh, we could- we could..." I paused, thinking of something we could do for fun. "... have a pillow fight?" I suggested, unsure if she'll like it.

Without even waiting for a response, "Nevermind, its a lame idea." I turned my head to her, yet she wasn't there. "Zyla?"

"SMACK!" A pillow hit my back. "Hey!" I rubbed my neck as I turned around. It was Zyla who hit me and was giggling madly that her face started to redden. I grinned evily, took a pillow and hit her but she blocked it.

We were like kids, giggling and laughing our hearts out. We ran around (and did a little flying), throwing and dodging pillows. We're having a full blown Pillow Fight!

It's like the ceiling can't hold us, like the ceiling can't hold us!!! :D

Suddenly, I tripped on a pillow left on the floor. "Woah!" I tried to hold on to something to regain my balance but fell flat on my back. I goarned and sat up. Zyla was giggling madly. I made the floor icy and it made her slip. She tried to balance herself but failed and fell right above me! We were both panting and I swear we were staring at each others eyes.

(Zyla POV)

I just fell ontop of Jack as a smug grin formed in his face. I stared into his baby blue eyes as he stared into mine. God, he's really handsome. Why does he have to be so damn cute? And he smells like sweet mint. We lay there for couple more seconds until a part of my head that wasn't thinking about him made me stand up. We both got up slowly and sat on his now-messy bed.

"That was fun." I said, smoothening my dress. "It totally was." He smiled and picked up his staff from the floor. "Glad you thought of it." I nudged his arm with my elbow. He just gave me a really cute smile. I returned it

I stood and picked up the pillows on the floor and carelessly threw them on the bed before sitting down again. "Were you the one who made me slip?" I asked. "Yup. That was all me " He smugly replied

"Ow! Why would you do that."

"That, was for making me slip." I victoriously declared. I just punched him 'lightly' on the shoulder. Nah, its actually 'moderate'. :P

"And um Jack?"

"Mhmm?"

I pecked his cheek real quick. "That, was for everything else." He stared at me wide-eyed. His expression was a mixture of surprise and contentment. I felt my face heat up, not because of my inner flame but because I was blushing. "I'll see ya later then. Bye!" I hastily said before going out the room. As soon as the door was shut, I sighed in relief, then froze.

What did I just do?!

I went to North and told him that I'll come back later. I wanted to go home, ASAP. "Bye North!" I said before going out his office. Taking my satchel and cloak, I went out and faced the cold wind, the thoughts of what we did still echoing in my mind...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Buenas dias my dear readers!

Ok no.

So here you go, just as promised. I know the sweetness level may not reach the peak but

They. Just. Met.

3 votes ok?

Later then, bye!

Vote, comment and follow! <3 <3 <3