15 ~ Matchmaker

"Say Darell..."

" Yeah?"

"Are you and Amber, together yet?"
~~~~~~~~~~~
Omniscient POV
At this comment, Darell's face reddened.... He turned away but it was too late. Jack saw it and had a smug grin on his face.

"Hey Zyla? Amber?"

"Yeah?" The two girls answered simultaneously.

"Darell and I are just going outside, okay?"

"Okay."

Once they were out, and out of the girls hearing range, Jack began to tease.

"Ooohh~ Looks like someone has a crush on Amber~" Jack teased, poking him with his finger. Darell, glared at him.

"Sh-Shut up, Jack. I-I don't have a crush on Amber." Darell tried to reply firmly as the blush faded, but his slight stuttering said otherwise.

"Ha! Of course you do! Denial is the sign! Plus, you stuttered."

"Okay, maybe I do have a teeny bit of a crush on her. But so what? I don't think she likes me back anyway..." He crossed his arms but his voice trailed off at the last part.

"Seeing as how you are acting, it doesn't seem like a 'teeny bit' to me."

"Just. Stop."

"Okay, okay..... I'm stopping."

Silence

"DarMber."

"What?"

"Nothing..... Hey, how about AmbeRell?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Hmm.... D'you have a second name, Darell?"

"Yeah, I do-- Why are you asking?"

"What is it?"

"James. But seriously, why the heck are you asking?"

"... Got it! JAMBER!" Jack suddenly exclaimed with that grin. He knew he was teasing Darell. That was his purpose but that was it. Darell had just about enough, then it clicked. (Took him long enough)

"Are you BLENDING OUR NAMES? You idiot!" He hit the back of Jack's head. Angry and blushing furiously.

Jack just laughed. Which got Darell even more annoyed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am so sorry for a freaking long hiatus without warning. You are all amazing my dear readers but please, please don't kill me. I understand why you'd get mad, but I'll make up soon.