6~ Zyla Sparks

(Omniscient POV)

After Jack had spread the news about Zyla, he went back to his usual job of bringing snow and fun to the world. Every now and then he'd stop by the workshop to see if Zyla visits, Bunny and the others made occasional visits too.

Monday No Zyla

Tuesday No Zyla

Wednesday No Zyla

Thursday No Zyla

Friday........

. .

. .

. .

. .

. .

. .

.

.

.

.

.

(Jack's POV)

It's already Friday yet she hasn't visited yet. I'm getting quite irritated, I'm not the most patient guy in the world, you know. At around 3:00 in the afternoon, I decided to stop by the workshop, again.

When I arrived, I saw Bunny, Tooth and Sandy. "Hey guys!" I greeted, they turned thier heads to me. Tooth smiled and mouthed a 'hello' and went back to a conversation between her and her mini fairies. Bunny, who was leaning against a pillar, glared at me for a second and grunted his "hi". Guess he's still mad at me, well, I'm not surprised. He can hold a grudge for years, even decades. "Hi Sandy, Did Zyla visit you yet?" Sandy shook his head but formed something with his dream sand. The moon followed by a girl's silhouette then a cursive word.

"She's coming today?" I asked to make sure my interpretation was correct. "Yes Jack, Zyla is coming today" North's voice suddenly boomed from behind me. I jumped a bit because of surprise. "North, you surprised me." I said in half monotone. North patted my back with his huge hand, "Well, that was my intention" He said with a hint of laughter in his voice.

(Zyla's POV)

I'm at my house at the moment, gathering my cloak and satchel. After getting my stuff, I flew towards North's Workshop. The cold winter air keeps on blowing my cloak's hoodie back and make my hair messy. Out of irritation and annoyance, I took some string from my satchel and used it to tie my hair into a messy low ponytail.

Ahhh... Thats better.

After a couple minutes, I arrived in front of the GIGANTIC oak doors. I took off my ponytail, smoothened my dress and hair and I put my cloak's hoodie on. I cautiously pushed the doors open. The yetis and elves inside turned their heads to me. "Hi, it's me, Zyla." I said in a small voice. They resumed their work. A yeti came over and gestured to follow him. "Oh, ok." I followed him to the old elevator. It's been a decade since I got in this thing, and it still works well.

I stayed silent until I we arrived at a door. He knocked and opened it for me. "Thanks"

He smiled went away. So I got in.

(Jack POV)

We waited a couple minutes in the Sitting room. Bunny and North are having an argument, Tooth is talking to her mini fairies and Sandy is drinking eggnog.

As for me, I'm sitting in the comfy window seat, making frost patterns on the windows. Just then, there was a knock and we all fell silent. A girl went in with her cloak on. I stood up. She took off her cloak and hanged it on the rack.

"Zyyyllaaaaa!" Tooth flew past me and hugged Zyla. Zyla giggled, as Tooth let go. "Been a long time mate. What took you so long?" Bunny came over and patted her back. North and Sandy also said hi, hello and the stuff. After all that, she turned to me.

" Hello Jack, my name's Zyla, Zyla Sparks." She held out her hand. It took me a second to process this as I was staring at her. She's really pretty. She has a really nice body form, a coca-cola body as they say. Her straight, long black hair fell above her elbow. There was a streak of red in her hair that framed her face. Her brown-black eyes were tantilizing. And her sense of fashion was cute but also fierce. She wore a black and red dress that ended above her knees with a yellow belt and the sleeves alternating red and black stripes. She also wore black shoes with simple designs.

A small cough snapped me back to my senses. It was Bunny. "Oh uh... Jack Frost." I mumbled, shaking her hand. Her hand was soft, and

really warm...

She smiled and had a conversation with North. After a while, Tooth, Bunny and Sandy excused themselves for they had other duties. North made small gestures between me and Zyla, as if we had a connection but we don't. I barely know her. I got bored, "Uhh, North..."

He looked at me. "I'll be in my room." I finished. He nodded as I went out. Yes, I already have my own room. North said it was his 'advanced Christmas gift'. I was really excited when he told me about my new happy place. It's amazing, North did a pretty good job on decorating. At first sight you'd think you're not in a bedroom at all, it's like a blue winter wonderland. And it's got a cool aray of furniture, like the large, circular bed colored soft blue and filled with snowflakes. Even the ceiling is filled with snowflakes, courtesy of me. Ok enough description.

I flopped down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. Every now and then, I'd poke the ceiling with my staff, forming more snowflakes.

"What could they be talking about?" I wondered out loud.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hey guys!

Yeah, sorry making you wait but I'm kinda running low on ideas here. And I know this is a really unconvenient chapter ending but I didn't want u guyz to wait another week!

Anyways I'll update ASAP.

Vote, comment and follow!

Luv u! <3