11~ Confessions of the torpes (weird)

The two stood up and flew away. "Jack, where are we going?" Zyla half yelled her question. Her hands were starting to feel numb at flying for hours. "Don't worry, we're almost there.'' Jack replied.

Well we should arrive soon cuz I'm cold. Zyla thought.

She closed her eyes and rubbed them with her free hand (She and Jack were still holding hands) when the snow hit it.

"Look there it is!" Jack suddenly exclaimed. He pointed to a large mountain which was snow-capped. They landed on the cold, snowy ground.

"Uhm, Jack? Why'd you bring me here?" Zyla frowned.

"Well, I just wanted to show you this." Jack guided Zyla a few steps up the mountain to get a better view. "Wow..." She breathed out. The view was  of the sunset was amazing, zyla didn't even care about the cold, she was drinking in the beautiful scene around her. She smiled as she felt the cold breeze brush her face and hair. It's so beautiful. Zyla thought.

As Zyla admired the scene, Jack looked at her and grinned. 'She's so beautiful... He thought. I'm glad we were on time to see this, together. 

As the two continued to stare as the scenery unfolded, Manny was looking at them. "Hmm, my plan is working perfectly." he smiled at the two.

...... after a while .......

"Jack? where are we going this time?" Zyla asked. It was getting dark and they left the mountain. "To North's workshop." He answered simply. "Ok." She nodded. Soon they saw the workshop not so far away. "Jack, what are those?" Her voiced wavered as she pointed to some shadows by the moon. "Nightmares." Jack growled. "Which means that Pitch must be nearby." she said with a slight scowl on her face.

Somehow her voice got a lot stronger than before. When, Jack turned to see Zyla, he noticed that her previously black-brown eyes had a thin but visible red halo around it. "Zyla are you Ok?" He worriedly asked. The red halo dissolved, and she replied, "Yeah, i'm fine. Let's get to North's place before the nightmares find us." She relied with a small smile. He nodded but through his peripheral vision, he saw a few nightmares following their wake, quite a distance away.

(Zyla POV)

As soon as we arrived, we went straight to Jack's room. The yetis and elves were busy and so was North. We arrived at his  door and got in. We sat on his bed in silence for a short while, then he finally said, "Zyla?" 

"mhmm" I replied.

"Well, you see, I've been trying to give you this." He stretched his closed fist to me.

"What's in it?" I asked as excitement surged into my system. "Just consider it my gift yanno, for Christmas." I held my open palm under his fist, trying to hide my excitement.

"I hope you like it." he said as he dropped it into my palm. It was a small heart pendant. As I examined it, it was made of ice and had a small snowflake in the middle. It was beautiful.

"Jack, it's so beautiful. Thank you!" I hugged him. "But doesn't it melt if I put it on?"  I uncertainly asked. He took it and put it on my neck. "As long as I live, it won't melt. I like you Zyla Sparks, -Scratch that- I love you." He said sweetly. I blushed madly.

"Well, I have a gift for you too." I kissed him full in the lips then broke it. "I Love you too''

He smiled and we hugged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, there you go. One sweet chapter

the title was kinda inspired from the TV Series 'confessions of a torpe'

Yeah, they confessed pretty quick but they were meant to be and they're perfect for each other. But there will be challenges that will test their love., don't worry, this book is far from over. :)

Thank you for all who commented, voted and read this story. i LUV U GUYS! <3 <3 <3

So please continue to support this story by voting, commenting and following.

Ciao! <3